GoDaddy or Directnic

GoldFiles

I'm debating which service to go with. Any reccomendations? I would like to make a large purchase and want to go with the better company. However, Directnic is a bit more expensive.

I think GoDaddy. GoDaddy really has been at the top of the hosting and domain registration world since they had the ad during the SuperBowl. They are also known for decent prices and good support.

re:

I would recomend you to register your domains at RegUrl.com - they offer cheapest domain registrations free of any risk. I registered hundreds of domains with them and I have no any problems with them.

Please visit the site at:
http://regurl.com/

I would like to recommend Godaddy because they are reliable and reputed registrar with good support and service.
:winter:

Big Rebates from a Godaddy/WWD Super Reseller

AbsolutelyFreeW said:
I think buying from a reseller is the cheapest option.

Hi all!

I'm offering $30.00 and $15.00 REBATES for Pro Reseller and Basic Reseller accounts through my site GREATWALLET.com (Godaddy/WWD Super Reseller).

A Paypal account is required. Just enter the same email address(id) for your Paypal account when you sign in for faster remittance of your rebate. Another option is to email your Paypal email address (id) together with your Customer # to rebates@greatwallet.com.

Send inquiries to info@greatwallet.com.

Thank you! :thumbsup:

OOOPS Sorry Admin!

Just realized I made a mistake. NO ADS %#@! sorry sorry

I'll look for the proper category if you have it

Again I apologize.