Godaddy

Duality

Just a question, how have your experiences been with GoDaddy? I'm a heavy user of NameCheap but I went over to look at GoDaddy and they seem to have good prices and lots of coupons. I've heard a lot of bad stories from them though. I'm not sure whether I should switch to GoDaddy or stay with NameCheap.

I've never had a problem with Godaddy.
I tend to go with the low price when registering domains but I won't sacrifice quality.

Godaddy and Namecheap have been flawless for me but I tend to lean toward Namecheap because it is far easier to push or transfer domains with them.

I use three registars, GoDaddy (www.click2host.us) NameCheap (www.talklounge.net) and DoodleDomain (Many Various Domains)

I use GoDaddy Just because they are very respected, and I trust them with my domain, same reason as Namecheap, and I have never had a problem with GoDaddy.

I use DoodleDomain Becuase they tend to be a bit cheaper, and smaller so I feel safer with them.

hello,

Godaddy is currently the no.1 domain registrar in the world hosting the largest domains. Enom is also doing good.

Thank you.

Regards,