*** Great affordable UK Dedicated Servers now available!***

veeblox

Hi There guys!

We've just taken access to our brand new UK Full Rack and are able to start offering UK Dedicated Servers!

We now are able to bring you amazing quality at lower rates as we use no middle man, We take control of all of our hardware and have technicians working 24/7 365 days a year keeping our hardware up and running with our 99% uptime guarantee if not your bill is on us!

DEDI001
Specs:
AMD Turion 64 x2 CPU
160gb Hard Drive Disk
2gb RAM (Memory)
4TB Bandwidth
£110 per month!

DEDI002
Specs:
AMD Athlon 64 x2 CPU
200gb Hard Drive Disk
4gb RAM (Memory)
4TB Bandwidth
£125 per month!

DEDI003
Intel Core2Duo CPU
2x 250gb Hard Drive Disk
8GB RAM (Memory)
4TB Bandwidth
£160 per month!

Contact me Via WLM Instant Messenger! (as my site site is back under construction following a merger)
@ louislobban@hotmail.co.uk

I would if i could but we cannot unfortunatley as we colocate here in GBP so we have to sell in GBP but all of our US & CA servers are posted in $Dollars :)

Yea I guess it's a competition then too of which currency gets to fail first.

hmm, you could put it that way but then again I preffer to sell the UK and US dedis to the currency of the country they are placed in.

- Many Thanks,

I would also like to add that the Wootton Bassett, UK Facility is now live! we've got a good price in there as I am great friends with the owner. we're now able to offer Pentium 4 Dedicated Servers from as low as £30 per month and Turions from £60 per month!

- Many Thanks,