Greeting from BountySite

Hello Everyone,

Nice to be a part of HostingDiscussion forum. Looking forward to chat to you all and share my 2 cents.

We are a startup, offering affordable Site Backup, Security & Availability solutions. Our primary goal is to offer One Dollar Proactive Security for site owners.

We are doing our bit for a safer internet.

Cheers,
Bountysite

Hey Bounty, how is it going!

Welcome to HD. I like your background, I think your kind of expertise and knowledge will come in handy on these kind of discussions, so I am certainly looking forward to what you have to say and share.

I hope that you enjoy the community and also benefit from it in a commercial sense as well.

If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to contact me directly.

Hello Everyone,

Nice to be a part of HostingDiscussion forum. Looking forward to chat to you all and share my 2 cents.

We are a startup, offering affordable Site Backup, Security & Availability solutions. Our primary goal is to offer One Dollar Proactive Security for site owners.

We are doing our bit for a safer internet.

Cheers,
Bountysite

Welcome! Interesting solutions your offering indeed. Good luck with business with offering those. :)

Hi,

Yes, we just finished setting up our new site, and gone through rigorous testing of our platform. We want to change how website security works.

Last edited by a moderator: