Greeting From HostyHosty

hostyhosty

Hi everyone,

Firstly Happy New Year to all my new friends at Hosting Discussion. :thumbup:

My name is Brett and I am the owner and operator of the small webhosting firm Hosty Hosty Internet Solutions aka "Hosty Hosty".

We are based in Glasgow, Scotland and provide all manner of hosting services ranging from free to personal and business shared hosting, and also Virtual Private and Dedicated Servers, domain names, certificates etc.

We are a fairly new company but I have past experience with other web hosts.

Our aspirations are to provide the best customer service experience possible and always exceed our customers expectations.

I'm happy to answer any questions relating to the services we offer or if you wish to visit the site, feel free to PM me for the link or visit my profile.

Many thanks to the admin for accepting my membership here and hope to make new friends as a part of this fantastic forum.

Kindest Regards
Brett

CEO - HostyHosty Internet Solutions

Last edited:
Welcome to HostingDiscussion, Brett. I hope that you already had the chance to look through the rules of the community to make sure your experience is a positive one.

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. I am looking forward to seeing you around the forums.

If you have any questions or concerns, you are welcome to message me directly.

Hi, sorry after a long hiatus I'm back, desperately trying to push my brand out now but by doing so trying to hire some volunteers to help me do this successfully as it is definitely more than a one man effort.

B :)