Greetings!

Muhammad Haris

Hello,

I am Muhammad Haris from pakistan and I am the founder and website developer of upcoming network known as Enthonia Technologies LLC.

http://www.enthonia.com

I have over 2+ years experience in web hosting and domain name business and I am sure i can contribute to this forum!

Thanks
Kind Regards,
Muhammad Haris

:)

Muhammad Haris said:
I have over 2+ years experience in web hosting and domain name business and I am sure i can contribute to this forum!
Greetings, Muhammad, and welcome to HD.
We'll be looking forward to your contributions! :thumbsup:

Just to let you know, one of the users of your forum (webdtalk.com), has spammed our board yesterday. His username starts with this letters: kruc...

I don't know whether you run some kind of referral contest, but I would appreciate you taking a look into it, because your forum name came close to being banned.

Best,

Hello Artashes,

You have done good work banning him because he broke the rule of a community.Yes, There is a referral competition going on but I really dont like the users to spam in the other communities and break the rules.

Thanks,
Kind Regards,
Muhammad Haris

Welcome, hope you enjoy the stay Muhammad.

On a side note my betterhalf has a relative who's from Pakistan with the same name, Muhammad - but his last name is quite a bit different ;)