Hello Everybody

Sorry I didn't stop here first! I have a bad(?) habit of jumping in posting away before ever stopping in to say hi first.

Anyway, I'm Kyle. I do graphics for web, print, art, whatever is needed. Even did some tribal stuff in Illustrator for a guy who wanted a cool tattoo. Really doesn't matter what it's for, I just like doing them.

I'm currently working for Ctrl-Alt-Deil.com hosting and was referred here by the owner to have a look around and enjoy the company so here I am.

I'll be doing a lot of posting for the Photoshop questions and general graphics so if you have any about how things should work, let me know.

I also do a lot in printing so I can help you there too if you hve any questions.

Talk to you soon.

Hey Kyle,
Welcome to the community :)

Hehe I liked that btw Max ;)
I will be good to have some people good at graphics here, you are now officially our head graphics guru so I expect you to be involved in every graphic related question and post :D

Well if you have any questions or need any help just shout, theres lots of people here that would be more than happy to help you out!

Hows the site going anyway?
Havent seen it for a while now

John

Thanks everybody! Yeah, ther reason I'm not a coder is I type too fast without paying any attention to what I'm doing so things end up with a ton of terrible errors and I haven't the where with all to go back and figure it out. lol Left brain, right brain sort of thing I suppose.

Anyway, fire away with the questions, I love this stuff. I'll post some of my work in the Graphics thread so you get some ideaas of what I cna do.

Sending him on a spelling course next :p although he's picked up some good lines from an online 'Scottish' dictionary lol.

The forums a stop gap till I get the classified ads section running 'properly' :rolleyes: taking forever to get the time for it after that watch em dissapear :D , nice to know someones looking though :)

PS - he's bloody good and not our sole property :D feel free to use him for freelance work too. He didn't do our current site it's me to blame for that one :rolleyes: but the new version should look a lot better now he's involved :D

PPS - see if you can get Max's line into the title John ;) , nice one Max :D

see if you can get Max's line into the title John

Hey Decker, welcome back by the way :)
Not sure what mean mean in the title, of this post or the forum description or what?
I think it would be good to have this in the forum description ;)

Been doing design for about 10 years now involving everything from an online magazine to mixing and editing interviews for streaming. Business cards, logos, sites, book layout. No real stop in any of them, just learn it and go to the next design project. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting