Hello everybody!!

diginode

Hi everyone, my name is Andy. I've been in the hosting industry for 5 years, and started Diginode Network with several friends in 2001.

We've come a long way since. We finished development on a new system recently that allows deicated and virtual server to be provisioned automatically, and allows user to reboot, reinstall and access the secure console of their servers. If anybody is interested check out out www.diginode.net.

HF looks like a great place, but it was a little hard to find. I was looking at several other web forums and found this one by chance through a post.

My expertise is in programming and server administration I'll do my best to answer any questions on those fields. Thanks :)

Hello Andy,
Welcome to Hosting Refuge!
Glad to see you here, have been reading some of your posts already and it's good to have you as part of the community :)

If you have any questions also feel free to post them and hopefully someone else will be able to help you too :)

What programming languages do you know?

Thx for the warm welcome :)

John Diver said:
Hello Andy,
Welcome to Hosting Refuge!
Glad to see you here, have been reading some of your posts already and it's good to have you as part of the community :)

If you have any questions also feel free to post them and hopefully someone else will be able to help you too :)

What programming languages do you know?

Just a few. I like python for high-level programming, but I took up c, java, perl, php, tcl/tk and common lisp/CLOS in some project or course before.

Hey Andy welcome, wow Python that has been on my list to learn every since a program I use uses it for scripting, great language if I ever get the time to sit down and crack the books.
John and a few others like messing with code around here too so it will be fun reading the posts between all of you. :)

Unregistered said:
Thx for the warm welcome :)

Just a few. I like python for high-level programming, but I took up c, java, perl, php, tcl/tk and common lisp/CLOS in some project or course before.

I take it this you Andy?

You forgot to log back in again. :D

Hello Andy,
Welcome to HR
You have a very nice site, what are you using to manage it?
I like seeing something different than the norm ;)