Hello Everybody

BroadlandNET

I’ve just discovered Hosting Discussion and immediately knew the forums were defiantly worth signing up to.

Firstly let me introduce myself I am Christopher Thompson I operate Broadland Hosting I am only now entering the “Hosting Industry” so I’m looking forward to hearing everybody’s knowledge if you’d like to share it of course.

Now, I’m 17 so obviously I’m a “teenager” I’m not sure what you think about “Kid Hosts” although personally it doesn’t bother me much, I’m a honest person and If I CANNOT offer the service(s) the client requires I’d recommend them to somebody who can.

The site’s http://broadlandhosting.co.uk I’ve just installed the SSL certificate registered to us. If you visit the site you’ll find the cPanel default page, due to our Web Designer editing the chosen template.

I’m a student of Home Learning Direct (UK) I’m also registered with the ACPD (Academy for Continuous Professional Development) my student number (for reference) is; 1671248551

I’m learning so I am hoping these forums can help improve my knowledge of the Hosting Industry.

Look forward to speaking to you all in due course. :)

Last edited:
Christopher, welcome to HostingDiscussion, but be careful with giving away too much of your person data on a public forum.

Also, we would appreciate if you edit your signature with accordance of HD Rules:

USE OF SIGNATURES

4.1 You understand and agree that HostingDiscussion.com may, in its discretion and without liability or notice, remove or edit a signature that, in our judgment, does not comply with this Policy.

4.2 Participants may not use signatures to run sales ads (including without limitation scams, pricing information and plan descriptions).

4.3 Signatures must be setup in your profile and not manually added to your messages.

4.4 We reserve the right to remove/modify signatures considered offensive or inappropriate without notice.

4.5 Signatures must be kept to a maximum of four lines. (a blank line counts as a line).

4.6 Font sizes above 2 are not allowed.

4.7 Participants may not use more than 2 font colors, apart from standard text and link colors provided.

Hello,

Thanks for the welcome I've edited the signature.

I couldn’t help notice your display picture, you in the British Army???

Dan, your research skills scare me... :D

Christopher, I was enlisted in the Russian army, and had a real chance to end up there for real. However, I came to Canada (as a citizen), and now serve the same Queen you do. So now we are basically on the same team.

Best,