Hello everyone :) I am glad to be here.

anthonyrossbach

My name is Anthony Rossbach, if you can't guess that already from my username lol. I am a developer and creator of some large projects like a social network with millions of posts called Twii, and a hosting service called NodeHost.

I just wanted to say hello, and can't wait to bring my knowledge of the web to Hosting Discussion. :)

Hey Anthony, welcome to HD!

So nice of you to take a minute to introduce yourself. I checked out Twii, quite a nice project, I hope it is running well.

Always great to have a fellow Canadian join the board (I assume you are either Canadian or live in Canada).

Feel free to contact me directly should you require any assistance.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

I am from and live in Canada, Sunny Penticton BC! Thanks, I made a user last year and forgot about it until I got the OK to use the site lol.

I am from and live in Canada, Sunny Penticton BC! Thanks, I made a user last year and forgot about it until I got the OK to use the site lol.

Montreal here (for the most part of the year).

And yes, regarding that other part, there was a bit of a delay with me running around the world. :shh: We manually verify all accounts to protect the board. But normally it takes much quicker than what you experienced. For that please accept my sincere apologies.