Hello from DonHouston

DonHouston

Hello,
My name is Don Houston and I have been in the industry for 5 years now. I use to run my own hosting business a few years ago, but I soon realized that I was in WAY over my head and decided to sell. Well I sold my business and I ended up working for the company I sold my company too. But again this is not an advertisement so I am not going to say much more

OK, about me. I am 26 fixing to be 27 here next month, I am disabled (not in a wheel chair or anything like that) I have been married to a wonderful women for the last 4 years. As I stated I started in this industry 5 years ago. I started out thinking about network solutions was the only place to get domains so when I saw it was 70 for two years. I kinda steered clear for a while. Although I was always fascinated with the internet. I mean for me I learned a lot over the past few years. But this is me. I wanted to say hell to all of the members before I forgot.

Don, thank you for introducing yourself. I hope you find out community useful and fun to be around. :)

so far I find it interesting and enjoying. Trying to get my post up so I can advertise our business to all the members who come to this forum. I am interested in doing this. So I am trying to get to 50 but I do not want to spam so I may have to wait for a while and come back.. Thanks again for the welcome. I appreciate it.

Thanks Guys. I am thrilled to be here. ldcdc, I am trying to be more than just a poster of ads on the forum. You never know I may need to ask a question.. Best way to do that is to get to know members of the forums... Thanks for the warm welcome.

ldcdc, I am trying to be more than just a poster of ads on the forum.
Definitely a wise choice. You'd be missing all the fun if you'd limit yourself to posting ads. :)

Yes I know.... Some of the posts I don't know much about and I do not want to be called a spammer so if I can't say anything with out self promoting I usually don't. That way I have no worries with mods

Noel... I agree with Art, Time to introduce your self. This is one of the best ways to get to know people. Welcome to the group.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamHostBrett