Hello! =)

Nagaki

Hi There!

I had the great pleasure of knowing this board via ClientEXEC. And the great design and neat features obviously made me want to join this board more!

So far I haven't posted much yet, but I look forward to be adding this board to my top visited sites list.

I look forward to be meeting some of the members here, as I hardly know any! :) .

Thanks for reading!

Cheers,
Nagaki

Thanks for joining and welcome to the board. We are happy that you are here and have decided to make it one of your top destinations.

Another thing I like about this board is how close we can get around with some members, unlike where other big web hosting boards we hardly know each other! Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Cheers,
Nagaki

That is one of the benefits for sure. I believe even as we grow we will be able to maintain the proper level of "warmness" that other boards lack.

Welcome Nagaki, I would like to feel talkwebhosts is more of a community than anything else. I hope you enjoy your stay here, please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have. Happy posting :)