Hello

WHW-Rob

Yeah.. so i finally got around to reading my PM's where i find one from someone named "maxhest" who told me to haul my *** over to this forum and introduce myself.

So.. here I am. My name is Rob. I'm 23 and am the system admin for WHW (see my sig for URL).

Oh yeah.. and its been 2 weeks.. so I don't remember how I found this forum.

And i really like this smilie :smash:

Hey Rob!
Welcome to HostingRefuge :Howdy:

Well I hope you enjoy it here and stay with us as part of the community :)

if you have any questions or suggestions, just let us know, everyone has as much say about the forum as another here

Enjoy!

John

MR. Gordy MAC!

How the <censored> are ya?

This seems like a pretty good forum yall got here. It's actually a friendly forum. (is there such a thing as a friendly hosting forum?)

Yeah, I think i might start hangin out here a bit more.

Hello Rob

Welcome to HostingRefuge

First drink on me!
:cheers:

This seems like a pretty good forum yall got here. It's actually a friendly forum. (is there such a thing as a friendly hosting forum?)

This has to be the most friendly forum I have been on!
I loveeeeeeee the community here and I'm sure you will too :)

Make sure you join in with us, your just as much a part of the community as everyone else!

yeah i am liking it. Infact I decided to support it a little more by kickin in some money for some advertising too.

Thats good but it will mean that my banner will get less hits

You will still get the same number of impressions that you bought if there was 2 advertisers on the site, or 200.
When buying by impressions it means you are guaranteed what you pay for, if there are more advertisers advertising at the same time, it will just mean your ads will take longer to be used up :)

So you wont be losing out at all, dont worry :)