Hello

SwiftHosting

Hello,

I should'av done this earlier, but better late than never!
My name is Mark, I work at Prime Host. I really look forward to contributing here and also sharing my ideas.

Prime Host has been in existence since 2006, although not in it's current form. We were trading under a different brand, but in 2011 we decided to consolidate and streamline all our hosting brands into one simple and manageable division.

Thanks for reading, if you have any questions about myself or Prime Host please do ask!

Mark, so nice of you to take the time to introduce yourself.

You've joined quite a few months back, but I am glad to see you finally getting more active. I am sure your years of experience will be very beneficial for our community. :)

If you have any questions or concerns, you can always reach out to me directly.

Cheers.

Hi Mark. I'll have to check out your website. Thanks for the introduction. Good to have you in the HD community. :)

Mark, so nice of you to take the time to introduce yourself.

You've joined quite a few months back, but I am glad to see you finally getting more active. I am sure your years of experience will be very beneficial for our community. :)

If you have any questions or concerns, you can always reach out to me directly.

Cheers.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Hi Mark. I'll have to check out your website. Thanks for the introduction. Good to have you in the HD community. :)

Steve, thanks. I'm actually getting a new site designed as we speak, hoping to launch it in June. It's not going to be that fancy but I hope it will be better than the current.