Help on traffic

pinoyhosting1

My webhosting service is 4months old now. and i want to expand my market.

How can i drive more traffice on my webhosting service. Thanks. :)

Use PPC advertise companies for example. It is decent way to get more traffic.

The problem with PPC is it will kill you financially if you do not have deep pockets. You also need to watch the keywords you go after.... You need to expect that you will pay a lot to Google and get very few customers from it. That has been my personal experience and I have years of internet marketing behind me....

The avenues to drive traffic to your site largely depend on your budget. The big boys spend hundreds of thousands on advertising monthly. Your local community is a great place to start advertising. Plus network, network, network - hook up with consultants and designers to drive business your direction. Good luck. :D

I think that the first thing to do is to define where do you need to get traffic from and then to search for places to advertise.

Promote your website by blogs or creating technical articles,make it more popular on forums or websites which are well known to people.

Here are just a few ideas. Take 1 each week and *learn* it. At the end of the first month, you'll have the start to your marketing plan, because you'll start seeing what's working and whats not. Hint: there is no silver bullet that will do everything you need. You need to engage your audience on a number of levels and reach them in as many places as possible.

• Article Marketing
  • Organic Search (onsite optimization)
  • Organic Search (offsite, i.e. backlinks)
  • Social Media (twitter, facebook, stumbleupon, digg, etc)
  • Forum Posting
  • Guest Blog Posting
  • Article writing for print magazines
  • Article writing for sites within the industry
  • Press releases
  • Affiliate program
  • Buy sticky ads here and in other hosting forums
  • Join a relevant Meetup group
  • Buy directory listings in some of the more popular web host directories
  • Purchase ROS advertising on the same

Good luck!

Great list. Depending on your budget, I guess you can pay to get your web host listed on the "top ten web hosts" lists published by popular websites which rate and review web hosting companies.

Here are just a few ideas. Take 1 each week and *learn* it. At the end of the first month, you'll have the start to your marketing plan, because you'll start seeing what's working and whats not. Hint: there is no silver bullet that will do everything you need. You need to engage your audience on a number of levels and reach them in as many places as possible.

• Article Marketing
  • Organic Search (onsite optimization)
  • Organic Search (offsite, i.e. backlinks)
  • Social Media (twitter, facebook, stumbleupon, digg, etc)
  • Forum Posting
  • Guest Blog Posting
  • Article writing for print magazines
  • Article writing for sites within the industry
  • Press releases
  • Affiliate program
  • Buy sticky ads here and in other hosting forums
  • Join a relevant Meetup group
  • Buy directory listings in some of the more popular web host directories
  • Purchase ROS advertising on the same

Good luck!

I second this list. In fact, it's a list of things everyone can do.

From your username, would it be safe to assume you're operating in the Phililppines? If so, among those listed above I recommend you focus on social media --- specifically, Facebook. Then, search out the popular blogs and forums in your country and participate there wholesomely.

While doing so, work on your organic search (SEO) and article marketing.

Try CPC and forum posting. That would work if you try a good company and good campaign. Try going for moderate cpc campaign package with a strong sense of target market and design logo, to attract maximum possible customers.

What is CPC?

A CPC is a cost per click advertising standard in which you only pay when someone clicked your ad.

That is what Google AdWords has become big on - you only pay for traffic you receive and not just for displaying advertising.

A CPC is a cost per click advertising standard in which you only pay when someone clicked your ad.

That is what Google AdWords has become big on - you only pay for traffic you receive and not just for displaying advertising.
I'd be very careful of certain CPC advertising venues. Google does an excellent job preventing Click Fraud.

Forum postings, Facebook "Like" and "Comment" technique, articles submissions.

I would also recommend to not pay for clicks traffic, never helps, natural grow is the best choice