Help selecting a new Hosting Billing System

luc347

I had several issues with my hosting billing system and I am looking for a new one. I have a few couple of hundred customers and I need a billing system that would set up directly the accounts on the server, and re-bill customers...

Any idea?

Thanks!!

WHMCS, Modern Bill, Clientexe are just a few of the many available. WHMCS is the more preferred systems and will offer many of those features as well as support efficiently the number of clients you have listed along with numerous other features.

It also works with cPanel, Plesk and a wide array of control panels to setup, disable, and suspend accounts based on settings you choose across multiple servers so worth a look :)

Majority of web host seem to use WHMCS, but there are other options:

Blesta.com
Clientexec.com
Modernbill
and more.

These are a few popular billing/support programs. Just choose the program that works best for you.

WHMCS is what we use here, but I was just turned on to Blesta and I like the direction of the software. Probably not use it myself as it would mean another change to our customers (last change was from MB a year ago I think).

WHMCS is what we use here, but I was just turned on to Blesta and I like the direction of the software. Probably not use it myself as it would mean another change to our customers (last change was from MB a year ago I think).

You moved away from Modernbill too. I still have a v4 license before everything went screwed up. I vote for WHMCS. I have been trying to get the Blesta billing software to work. Maybe that is why Concor got turned on to it.

As a customer, I like ClientExec and WHMCS equally strong. ClientExec is always being invested in and overall the new version promises to be even bigger and better. It is also less expensive of the two.

WHMCS, it would seem, has set the industry standard.

Because you have a unique case and require integration, perhaps you should contact the developers of both systems, ask whether they can assist with integration, or even negotiate a better deal if they want your business.

WHMCS are great for integrated hosting management and billing systems.
Some other alternative payment gateway for handling hosting payment - 2Checkout, Worldpay or PayPal.

thank you all for your replay. I will take Artashes' advise and negotiate a deal with WHMCS...

Cheers!!
Luc

The star is certainly “WHMCS” – the must have billing system.
You can get it by resellers for lower price but in that case the license is not transferable.
If you keep it, licensepal is the best choose; if you want resell it later than go directly to WHMCS.
Hope this help you out.

You moved away from Modernbill too. I still have a v4 license before everything went screwed up. I vote for WHMCS. I have been trying to get the Blesta billing software to work. Maybe that is why Concor got turned on to it.

Email Blesta or post on there forums, Paul and Cody are great helpers and most likely, if your having problems they will login to fix your problem. :D

WMHcs, most people use it for hosting and there is a reason for that...
Its the best money and buy at the moment

I have to fire another vote into whmcs but also into whmautopilot for those of you who have used it. Clientexec is really gaining some ground though

WMHcs is the most popular billing software most web host do use.It has the easiest features that one really wont go wrong for using it.