Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I get 50 points or someone give them to me? I cant post in the advertisement section
Posts = 2 pts.
Threads = 5 pts.
Referred Members = 20 pts.

Members are no longer allowed to donate points. When you get 50 points, go to the reward store and purchase "Ability to post new threads in the ad section."

Last edited:
Nobody will "give" them to you.
You have to earn the privilege of posting advertisements here.

I know this sounds like such a horrible thing to do, just so you can post your ad, but have you considered contributing to the community?
If you contribute to the community and participate in discussions, then you will get 50 points a lot quicker than you think.

indeed.

I personally find that a nice and even trade off.

Afterall, we don't want people joining just to post ads, and then leave.

And they can be surprisingly open about that intent too, which baffles me sometimes.
By being an active member and having a signature that leads people to your business site, you will gain more recognition than simply posting one thread in the MarketPlace never to be heard from again.

EDIT: My 500th post! :cool:

Last edited:
I just think you shouldn't want to join this forum JUST to post ads... besides you need to get 50 points, and to do that, you need to make posts.

ThunderHost said:
How do I get 50 points or someone give them to me? I cant post in the advertisement section
webfreak08 said:
Posts = 2 pts.
Threads = 5 pts.
Referred Members = 20 pts.

Members are no longer allowed to donate points. When you get 50 points, go to the reward store and purchase "Ability to post new threads in the ad section."
I believe the question was answered in full.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting