help

Status
Not open for further replies.

super host

hi, im new to all this, but i need someone to help me.

im looking for a host that has either 1gb storage and 10mb file limit( at least ), or multiple account creation and 10mb file size limit.

btw im looking to host full size games that i have bought and want to give to friends

I think you posted in the wrong forum. This will eventually get moved, so Ill give you an offer while were here.

GamerGang Hosting has a Standard Plan that seems to fit your needs.
1000MB ( 1 GB ).
20,000MB ( 20GB ).
cPanel : Yes
Free setup.

Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited ftp accounts
Unlimited sub-domains
Unlimited Domain Pointers
Unlimited Domain Parking
Unlimited POP3 Mailboxes
Unlimited Autoresponders
Unlimited Email Addresses
Unlimited Email Forwarders
Unlimited SMTP/POP Servers
Unlimited Email Mailing Lists
PHP/ASP/CGI-Bin
Site Statistics
cPanel 9.0 or greater
Email Technical Support
Forum Technical Support
Live Chat Technical Support
Fantasico Script

Are you interested?

I can provide you with what you need for cheaper than most...

Luxury
1,000MB of storage space
25,000MB of data transfer
cPanel WITH Fantastico!
Unlimited Sub-Domains
Unlimited Email Addresses
Unlimited mySQL Databases
Unlimited Technical Support
Daily Backups

Only $9.33 / Month | ORDER NOW!

We also have alot of Unlimited features as well as blazing fast servers, speedy friendly support, and much much more.

Hello super host

Please take our offer as your consideration. We are offering you as below :

This is a reseller account, hence you will have WHM and all your Domain will have it own Cpanel separately. We do not limit the Domain you host. If you are planing to host multiple account, this is the right choice for you. This is much more better in terms of control and security compare for a single Cpanel that can host multiple Domain.

Reseller2GB
2GB Space
20GB Bandwidth
WHM / Cpanel / Fantastico
Unlimited Domain Host
Setup : Free
Price : $15.00 / mth

Detail : http://hostton.com/reseller.html
Feature : http://hostton.com/linux-reseller.html

Order : http://hostton.com/bill/hosting.php?addhost=11

We accept Credit Card via 2checkout.com and Paypal.

MOD NOTE: Post deleted, offer not matched (web space 2.5x the requested value). Please consult the Hosting Requests rules prior to posting. We rely on your further cooperation.

Let me state this again for the record.

Unless the original poster comes back to clarify what he is using the account for we have to assume that it is for ILLEGAL activities. ie: Sharing commercial games.

Are all of you hosts that are replying to this comfortable with hosting an illegal site?

From the limited info you cant really tell if what he is wanting to do is illegal or not. I have friends over seas that I have bought games for that are released in the states but not where they are. Uploaded ISO images of the CD's as well as all of the pertinent info like CD keys etc and gave them a link to download. Then shipped them the CD's. since shipping over seas takes forever and a day giving them a download link lets them get it quicker so they could play, and plus they still eventually get the install CD's

If thats what he's doing its not illegal, but of course if he is sharing games whether he bought them or not that IS illegal.

techguy said:
I have friends over seas that I have bought games for that are released in the states but not where they are.
If they are not released elsewhere, I assume it is for a reason. Unless the user has rights for redistribution and sale in part of whole of intellectual property, that is an illegal activity from what I know.
We have to wait and see whether the user is an official reseller or not.

From the limited info you cant really tell if what he is wanting to do is illegal or not. I have friends over seas that I have bought games for that are released in the states but not where they are. Uploaded ISO images of the CD's as well as all of the pertinent info like CD keys etc and gave them a link to download. Then shipped them the CD's. since shipping over seas takes forever and a day giving them a download link lets them get it quicker so they could play, and plus they still eventually get the install CD's

If thats what he's doing its not illegal, but of course if he is sharing games whether he bought them or not that IS illegal.

Actually everything except sending them the CD, that you described, is illegal. The copyright laws are very explicit in the regard of "copying for distribution," and most of their terms of use, include backward engineering, copying for distribution, and distribution of any kind other than the purchased disc itself.

I'm certainly not here to lecture you, but that was a bad example.

it isnt copying for distribution, in fact some companies encourage it. Sony/Verant the creators of Everquest have a "bring a friend" system (at least they used to, been a while since I played) They suggested you loan your install Cd's to a friend, or make copies of them for them to install and you could then send that friend an invite to play free for 30 days or so that had a unique CD key for them that after 30 days they would have to start paying the monthly access fees.

I'll admit it's only online RPG's that I've seen do this, probably because they are still going to get their money via monthly fees once the "free" time runs out. But it's not illegal "across the board"

I have even gone so far as to contact companies and ask (I'm a big supporter of anti software piracy) the legality of it and as long as they get the discs, manuals, unique (unused) CD key etc. it's not illegal.

Wait a minute. I though

this
super host said:
im looking for a host that has either 1gb storage and 10mb file limit( at least ), or multiple account creation and 10mb file size limit.

and this
super host said:
btw im looking to host full size games that i have bought and want to give to friends

are two different request.

By the way, we dont need to further discuss about this issue again, since super host never reply after his first post. :agree:

Maybe he is talking about games he bought in 1995. :rolleyes: It sounds like what he wants to do is illegal and hosts that made an offer are very foolish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting