Hey all

maxf

Just thought I'd give a little introduction:

My name is Max F., and I'm the owner of www.SuperiorTraffic.net. I'm considering getting into the hosting business (that's why I came here.)

I live in Missouri, in the United States. I do a lot of PHP and MySQL work. I've got HTML down pretty well ;) that's not exactly a language though.

That's about all I've got. Looking forward to talking with people around here.

Welcome.. good things to have, HTML, PHP and MySQL.. great addition to the forum hope you learn some new things :)

Hey Max,
Welcome to our community :)
What kind of traffic does your site do? Targeted/untargeted only?
What PHP and MySQL work can you do?

Thanks for joining!
John

John,

My site offers four different kinds of traffic. I don't want this post to be an ad for me, so you can check it out on your own time ;).

As for PHP/MySQL work, I learned enough to create an automated system for my traffic site. That site is the reason why I started learning those languages.

Thanks for the warm welcome :).

Hehe don't worry about that Max.

I have actually tried to create an automated system for this site, but believe me, it was a disaster hehe.

Gave up on it after a few weeks, would make work a lot easier but I don't have the experience in PHP coding to do it.

Your welcome for the warm welcome!

Welcome Max
Nice to have another new member :)
Replied to a few of your posts earlier today, you did some posts that I am sure will be helpful to other members in the future.

Hope you stick around