Hi everyone

Su

I like the feel of these forums, been delving round in lots of interesting posts ..

;)

interesting as in
absorbing, compulsive, enjoyable, entertaining, gripping, stimulating, well written, appealing, attractive, compelling, curious, diverting, engaging, engrossing, enthralling, fascinating, gripping, intriguing, inviting, original, piquant, riveting,spellbinding, unusual, bracing, cool, enlivening, exhilarating, inspiriting, invigorating, restorative, reviving, thirst-quenching, tingling, tonic, different, fresh, new, novel, unexpected, unfamiliar, unforeseen, unpredictable, welcome.

thanks for the welcome Jo and everyone else

I thought Jo may not be too averse to some moral support

Hi Su,

Welcome aboard.

Was in Melbourne at Xmas - nice city. Odd hook turns though - had me confused no end but figured it out in the end!!

Cheers

you were a long way from home at xmas

hook turns ? you have to take the trams into account, makes sense then

I was in London a long time ago, it almost seems like a B & W film to me now

lol
Never been down under - would like to though
Gonna spend Xmas this year in Malaysia....... not looking forward to the injections though :(

What's the problem with having a little injection or three ?

bloody better than getting sick a long way from home

There is nothing wrong with injections themselves (apart from the fact they are long and pointy) - Nurse is a sadist though :shock:

you were a long way from home at xmas
Well..... if your summer is then - then thats where i want to be!! :wink:

hook turns ? you have to take the trams into account, makes sense then
Yep - but real confusing when you have never seen them before. But then North Americans are equally confused when they come across roundabouts :wink:

I was in London a long time ago, it almost seems like a B & W film to me now
Well if you ever come again - give us a shout and we'll show you some British hospitality :D

no worries, if I hit the shores of the mother country again, I'll leave my clan tartans at home and knock on your door :roll:

incidentally how can you think Americans would comprehend the concept of roundabouts, it involves some degree of good manners to other drivers

whoops ! I meant to add a :D here

Hey all...

Its been a while since I last visited the site SORRY!!

I realy like the new design, looks alot better :). What happened to the company that was hosting the siet. Who upset them lol.

Keep up the good work.

Wahey, people like the new skin :D

We should all bow down to Jo, for doing such a wonderful job here. Even when others who shall not be named, kept 'forgetting' about the site/forums.

Matt