Hi Everyone!

webchathelp

Hi there guys,

my name is Maurice Evans and I am an internet entrepreneur. I am always looking at ways of starting my own or helping others start a business.

There is very little I have not been involved with. I LOVE STARTUPS!!!

I am an expert at traditional marketing and darn good at seo too.

Currently I have started a customer service center providing outsourced support for websites.

We are based in the USA and all reps are native english speakers. I hope to provide services to retail, ecommerce and subscription websites. I would get into technical support, but currently we are not offering 24-7 access.

I love networking and partnering and this looks live a great place to do both!

So far this seems like a great bunch of people and I look forward to chatting with you all :)

Welcome Maurice :) It's good to have you here and you have already made some great input in to threads here! Thank you for that.

I like the thought of startups too. A new challenge and new ways to think about things and run things. I like to see success too which is the fruits of the hard work put in at the beginning.

It seems that we are beginning to take on a few more members now and that is great. We just need to keep these discussions going and much good can be done!