Hi from Xtmhost.com

xtm_mike

Hi guys, first post :)

I am part of a small development agency based in the UK and branching out into web hosting. We're here to network with others in the same field and get to know customers needs and trends.

Thanks
Mike

Mike, web hosting is an exciting field to expand into. And it is definitely a great fit for a development company.

I hope that you will find the answers that will help you introduce hosting as a service to your clients and keep it running smoothly.

Welcome to HostingDiscussion, you've come to the right place.

Mike, web hosting is an exciting field to expand into. And it is definitely a great fit for a development company.

I hope that you will find the answers that will help you introduce hosting as a service to your clients and keep it running smoothly.

Welcome to HostingDiscussion, you've come to the right place.

Thank you.

We have been hosting our customers for over 5 years and felt like it was the right time to expand with all the knowledge we have gained.

Do you have information regarding advertising opportunities on HostingDiscussion?

:)

Ah! So you aren't a newbie in the field by any measure then. Good to know knowledge sharing will be a mutual affair. :)

For advertising information, feel free to consult this page to learn about the offered positions.

Ah! So you aren't a newbie in the field by any measure then. Good to know knowledge sharing will be a mutual affair. :)

For advertising information, feel free to consult this page to learn about the offered positions.

Still have a lot to learn but hopefully we can help out as well.

Thanks for the link.

Hi guys, first post :)

I am part of a small development agency based in the UK and branching out into web hosting. We're here to network with others in the same field and get to know customers needs and trends.

Thanks
Mike
Hello and welcome to Hosting Discussion, Mike. We're certainly looking forward to your participation here. :beer: