Hi there!

imported_aodat2

You know, this is very funny.

Funny that I found this forum through dellblade.com. LOL!!! It's kinda pathetic that I need to finally find it through that place.

Hehehe... interesting.

OK... I just found a really fun thing...

What's the Points thingy all about??? I tried clicking on Donate and something really interesting comes up... There's even a place to make me a THIEF!!! Would it be OK for me to streal from... TheReason??? He's the mod anyway... his points are most probably UNLIMITED.

This is FUN... I like stealing... Steal, steal, steal... YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Could someone explain to me what it does and etc? Still trying to understand the thingy.

Thanks!

Donate lets you give points to another user. Enjoy the 10 I just passed your way for the laugh I got at how you came here through DellBlade the infamous one!

I was actually reading a post on WHT and it was about dellblade and etc. I clicked on their site to see what's going on and etc and found that he was apologizing and said he came to his senses through TalkWebHost so, that's how I actually came to know about this place :) hehehe... LOL

Ps. Thanx PlexiHosting... I don't know what it's for but eerrr.. I guess I'll use it sometime or someway or another...

How does thievery works?

Hope you don't mind me trying it out on you for a small amount, frattay22. You're basically the only one who does reply fast :p

you can try and steal other memebrs points but if you get caught it takes money away from you :) so better be smart about it, basically just a little game not real life :)

I think I'm gonna cry!!!

I just tried something like that and I lost 4.7 points to frattay22 and also 50 reputation :(

You guyz are mean! Stealing back from a small boy :p

hahah thats too funny, told you it will bite ya in the rear if you try it to many times. Let me donate a few to you

30.00 points donated to aodat2 successfully

I didn't even try it at all yet... just my 1st try... LOL and it smacked me right on the face... OUCH!!!

What's reputation points anyways? How do you check it? Where do you get more information about it?