Hiring: Level 1/2 Technicians

Doug- HostATree

Hello everyone! We are looking to hire a few technicians at this time.

Requirements

• Minimum of 3 years experience as a Linux Systems Administrator
• Extensive knowledge with XEN, OpenVZ, Linux, cPanel/WHM, DNS, Virtualizations, System Configurations and Setups
• Great if you knew SolusVM, or Windows Server Platforms
• Ability to meet response time guarantees and show up for shifts
• Strong English writing skills (If we sense this being an issue for you, your application will be voided)
• Responsible, honest and strong work ethics
• Ability to grow with us (At the moment we have a very low amount of tickets and sales chats, in the next month or two this is going to grow considerably!)

Job Description/Responsibilities:

We are currently seeking a few Linux Systems Technicians to join our team. Each technician will share the same responsibilities for the following:

- Working for multiple companies providing live chat, and ticket support.
- Work directly with customers via live chat and trouble tickets to resolve hosting, vps, and dedicated server issues
- Use monitoring tools to monitor servers and respond accordingly when a service fails.
- Answering general questions to completing server configuration setups.

Pay Compensation:
• $0.75 ($1.00 if answer in under 10 minutes) for general level 1, 2 and 3 tickets and level 1 server management tickets
• $2.00 for level 2 + 3 server management tickets
• BONUS: Any tickets answered in under 10 minutes you get an extra $0.25

Please submit your resume, experience and reason you feel you are the best candidate for this job to hire@*************

I'm willing to submit an application. However, I'm 15 but have much experience and currently work in a hosting company known as BiBiHost.com.

Please let me know if I'm still eligable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting