Hola

The Militant

How's it goin ladies, saw an ad on talkfreelance.com and thought id check this site out.

my name is Chris Gutierrez i help my friend out with www.halcyon5hosting.com (im not owner or anything) just registered hoping to learn a few things about webhosting and such. and maybe share some of my limited knowledge ;)

what is this point system? how do you get more points?

this is fairly new community? at least i thought it was till now but i see frattay22 has been here since july2004 lol

The Militant,

I think it was sitting on the back bruner for a few months till they knew exactly where they wanted it to go. July 04 is kind of a long time ago but oh well.

Yes it is a fairly new community in the aspect of members and communication it is a growing fast community as well. Point system is for the store and you get points by posting. Hopefully this has helped you out a little bit.

regards

frattay22 said:
The Militant,

I think it was sitting on the back bruner for a few months till they knew exactly where they wanted it to go. July 04 is kind of a long time ago but oh well.

Yes it is a fairly new community in the aspect of members and communication it is a growing fast community as well. Point system is for the store and you get points by posting. Hopefully this has helped you out a little bit.

regards

thanks for the info

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting