hola...

MidnightFrost

so im sure that none of know me except for one. but uhm yea..anyway. just a little intro. im a senior and attending minnesota state, mankato in the fall. hopefully after my first year ill be transfering to the univeristy of washington, seattle.

anyway. im not a hardcore computer buff like im sure most of you are. what i know is limited, but ive been learning more with the help of two amazing guys. one of which introduced me to this forum.

anyway yea..if theres anything you want to know, just ask i guess.

<3 mandie

je ne sais pas :p
but tell me something. since im not all hey i know everything about computers, what am i going to do in here? i mean..its not like i can post much :-\ its all webhosting shtuff and i duno anything about it. you dont tell me much and i havent talked to dave in forever.

or do you really just want me to be a part of something that you are

Hey mandie :)

Welcome to HostingRefuge :Howdy:

I'm sure you will learn a lot here, great place to learn and the community is very helpful, if you have any questions, just post and someone will try their best to help you :)

There are other members that aren't in the hosting business that post here, I'm sure you have seen gooooogle around, he is a regular and has been here since the start. We just can't seem to get rid of him whatever we do :D

Enjoy the community anyway, Im the resident tea-boy :)

thanks. can i call you john? or is that going to be a problem? ive heard that you shouldnt use people's first names in these things -.-

anyway, yea i am learning new things. its kinda nice.

resident tea-boy? what do you mean by that?

Sure you can call me John :)
I don't have any problem with people calling me by my first name, plus there isn't really anything else you can call me since its my username too :)

resident tea-boy? what do you mean by that?

Just ignore that :)
*ATTEMPTED* joke :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting