Honey, I'm home...

Equinox

Well, what can I say. Its been over a year, no HD. No WHT.
Its been a year too long.

I've had my reasons. Lost both my parents over the time, became a father & husband and recently got a new job, all in a very short space of time.

But I think its time I got back into the *community* aspects of HD & WHT.
A year more-the-wiser and no longer involved directly in the industry, I hope to see you all on the forums...and a big hello to the old guys,
Orioli, ldcdc, Blue, Mark, Artashes & everyone else whose names I cant remember this second!
~Equinox

Welcome!! Good to have you back Equinox! :wave:

Congratulations on the new addition to the family and good luck with the new job.

Very good to have you back friend. I'm sorry to hear about your parents. A loss like that is never easy, and you have my sympathy. I am however delighted to hear about all of the new additions to your family. Welcome to "Club Daddy" ;)

Welcome back.
You've had a very busy and eventful year.
I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your parents. The new job and new additions to your family make me think that 2006 will be a positive year for you.

Good to have you back Equinox! And congratulations on the new job and addition to the family!

Equinox, its nice to have you back online.
I know we have just recently lightly communicated in regard of you being one of the winners in the Members of the Year contest, after a long time. I wasn't, however, aware of the year that you've had. You have my sympathy in regard of loss of your parents. I also hope that you can stay positive, especially when you have someone as terrific as a your kid.

All the best in 2006.

Blue said:
You've had a very busy and eventful year.
I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your parents. The new job and new additions to your family make me think that 2006 will be a positive year for you.
This pretty much echoes my sentiments.

Welcome back, Equinox. :)

Vito

Welcome back. It's good to see you here again. I am as well, sorry about the loss of your parents. It's never easy to lose a parent, but now it seems like you have so much more to look forward to with your growing family. Congratulations and good luck with your new job!

Welcome back Equinox ... has it really been a year??? Must be "old home week" ... I've just returned from an almost 5 month hiatus.

My sympathies go out to your and yours over the loss of your parents. Not an easy thing to cope with no matter what your age.

Congrats on getting married, the birth of your own "bundle of joy" and the new job.

May 2006 prove to be the best year you've experienced so far.
Take care
Peter