HostAward.Com - Turnkey Site With Income.

Status
Not open for further replies.

award

Hi,

Im selling my site http://www.hostaward.com because im working on other websites and I don't have time for it. Its orady listed in all major search engines with link popularity and it gets around 15 visitors/day. It did generate $90 comission last month and it can easily make much more if you have time to build its link popularity and add more pages to it. Im looking to get 12 months of income for it.

PM me if you want access to my cpanel to view the traffic or access to my affiliate account to review income.

Last edited:
It is a great domain name, but you can't judge revenue sustainability based on 1 month (at least 3-5 months). However, it is totally reasonable to ask for 12 months of income (assuming you have costs deducted from those revenues), should your revenue be sustainable month after month.

Best,

You are right about this but the problem is I can't wait 3-6 months to prove that the income is stabil and then sell it as I don't have time for it and im working on other sites like addwebhost.com

I understand your predicament, but from the buyer's side, the data you can provide is not enough to draw a clear conclusion.

I know that the data is not enough but this is all the data I got.

I did not use any paid promotion to get it make the $90. I never use paid promotion for my sites.

If you've got an offer for $800, take the money and run. If that offer falls through, I will give you $100 for it.

layerblue said:
If you've got an offer for $800, take the money and run. If that offer falls through, I will give you $100 for it.

I did get an $800 offer and its still standing. $100 offer for a website making around $100/month. Thanx for your offer but I will pass !

Status
Not open for further replies.