HostColor.com Review

anmjoven

Hi, my name is John Raul, the host of Tech Conclave tech news show/video podcast. I would like to post a review regarding my web host, Host Color.com, after over 1 year of hosting experience with them.

For over 12 months, I never noticed any single downtime that burdened me with HostColor.com's hosting service. Their shared hosting services are inexpensive, fast, and very excellent. They are using their own hosting control panel which is pretty straightforward.

One of the things I liked with HostColor.com is their ticketing system.
I was once got stuck into installing something and when I submitted a ticket, they installed the web application for me very quickly.

The stability of their servers is also priceless for my tech show. It helped because it made sure that my viewers can always access my website and watch my videos wherever they are and at any time of the day.

That's all I can say. I'm happy that my tech show is hosted by Host Color..

Last edited:
No problem!

Thank you! I'm just super happy with their service with regards to the website of my show. I couldn't resist giving them a review. :)

Hey thanks man for the review I'm sure someone on here will search and find your review someday when they are looking at hostcolor for a provider. They might even hit you up and want to talk more.