Hosting Business for Sale, 57 clients!

MeteorPages

Hey guys, I am needing to sale our web hosting company known as Meteor Pages.

Buy out is 8,000 dollars. We are selling because Myself and my other partner have begun a new business elsewhere.

Meteor Pages web hosting company is a Cody Wyoming based business actively running hosting services for 57 clients a growing. Not only are we selling our customers, we are also selling the name. Meteor Pages web hosting's website has google rankings on page one of google for the keywords, Linux Host and Unlimited web hosting. Currently, the owner and his partner are selling the business because they have begun a new auto business in Billings Montana and seeks to no longer be part of the hosting industry.
Meteor Pages actively makes 25,000 dollars a year before expenses. Our expenses are,
One dedicated server for 170.00/M
One reseller server for 24.95 /M
Cold Fusion Server for 50.00 M
Voipo Telephone Reseller for 30.00/M
WHMCS license for 20.00/M
WHMCS Project management addon Included,
WHMCS live chat software installed
SEO services for 80.00/M
One phone bill = 100$ Per month

Total Expenses - 374.95
http://meteorpages.net/images/uploader/images/Yb3L.png

Please let me know if oyur interested. We need to sell quickly. Thanks!
John King

You may want to revise the image you posted.
Very unprofessional to post names of clients.

Also, you list your expenses in detail but not your revenue. What are the actual accounts paying?

25k a year from only 57 active customers, it may help for you to break that down as it works out at $438 on average per customer.

I do apologize, I do not see where Ive posted actual client names?

I did fail to mention that we offer link building services through a particular network for some of our clients. These clients pay between 100 and 280 per month EACH. The cost to us for the SEO is only 80 dollars per month + .85 cents per article written by our personal writer.

I will note, that annual subscriptions will be coming up for quite a few of our clients do to summer almost being here.

When you click on the image where it says open invoices there are client names there. I suggest editing the photo and blocking those out.

I am interested and wish that I could afford the buy the company but it def. is an interesting buy.

good luck to you and who ever buys

Since your company is more than just web hosting and offers services for SEO and Article Writing, are you including your processes to a prospective buyer also? The writer that you have on staff, are you also providing the new buyer with access to that person? When someone says SEO it can mean pretty much anything these days, and $80/month is very inexpensive (depending on what is being done). Some of the SEO campaigns we run for clients range from $300-1500 per month (and that's our cost).

While I'm not in the market to purchase the company myself, a caveat to this sale might mention what else is being sold with the company. Domain Name registrations, SSL Certificates, paypal account, webdesign services - etc.

if i were one of your clients and found out you had disclosed my name

guess what i would do?

i will tell you. I would cancel my hosting with you and post on forums that you disclose clients details

Hey guys, I am needing to sale our web hosting company known as Meteor Pages.

Buy out is 8,000 dollars. We are selling because Myself and my other partner have begun a new business elsewhere.

Meteor Pages web hosting company is a Cody Wyoming based business actively running hosting services for 57 clients a growing. Not only are we selling our customers, we are also selling the name. Meteor Pages web hosting's website has google rankings on page one of google for the keywords, Linux Host and Unlimited web hosting. Currently, the owner and his partner are selling the business because they have begun a new auto business in Billings Montana and seeks to no longer be part of the hosting industry.
Meteor Pages actively makes 25,000 dollars a year before expenses. Our expenses are,
One dedicated server for 170.00/M
One reseller server for 24.95 /M
Cold Fusion Server for 50.00 M
Voipo Telephone Reseller for 30.00/M
WHMCS license for 20.00/M
WHMCS Project management addon Included,
WHMCS live chat software installed
SEO services for 80.00/M
One phone bill = 100$ Per month

Total Expenses - 374.95
http://meteorpages.net/images/uploader/images/Yb3L.png

Please let me know if oyur interested. We need to sell quickly. Thanks!
John King

I am now confused as you are selling your hosting company due to as you state
Currently, the owner and his partner are selling the business because they have begun a new auto business in Billings Montana and seeks to no longer be part of the hosting industry

but you are interested in purchasing another hosting business

http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/150698-post3.html