Hosting business for sale

integranet

Hello,

I'm looking to possibly selling my cpanel hosting company. The comapny is 4 years old with 200 clients on 2 dedicated servers. I use Modernbill as my billing system along with a ModernAuthorize merchant account, ModernDNS (enom) reseller account & SSL Center reseller account.

The business generated just over $11,000.00 USD in hosting, domain & SSL certificate sales last year against approx $5,000.00 in expenses. This years projection is $15,000 to $17,000 in sales.

I'll be happy to provide plan breakdowns and P&L's after an NDA.

While I'm obviously concerned about the sale itself, my main focus is to make sure my clients are well taken care of after the sale. Many have been with me from the beginning and are friends as well as business associates.

Thanks,

Dave

Please send me the price and your contact informaiton. I am interested in buying business but I need more detaills to do the check and balance for liablilties and profit before I could make any offer.

Interested, will sign NDA

If you have an NDA drawn up, PM me with it, I will review and execute. If not, I can send something over.

I'm interested in talking about it.

Don

Im intrested in buying a handfull of your customers. TFBHosting offer Quality to all customers, and customers come first. Your clients will be taken well care of, so please email me at the address listed below.

Romes@TFBHosting.biz