Hosting Design Feedback

Hey Harry,

I find the speed of the website quick and everything where it should be. I didn't find any broken links as well.

The only thing that I would have considered getting rid of is that subsequent navigation that I find is not needed. The page will also look cleaner and the eyes will focus more on content.

Attachments

• hostland.gif
    hostland.gif
    59.8 KB · Views: 7
Hey Harry,

I find the speed of the website quick and everything where it should be. I didn't find any broken links as well.

The only thing that I would have considered getting rid of is that subsequent navigation that I find is not needed. The page will also look cleaner and the eyes will focus more on content.

Many thanks for your feedback! I'll remove this later on tonight or tomorrow on a test page and see what it looks like - I'll let you know the link too so you can take another look.

Harry

Hi Harry!

I'd recommend removing the spinning icons on the homepage - they are more distracting than appealing, and it hurt my OCD. There's no real reason for them to spin.

Apart from that, my only other recommendation is to remove the breadcrumb navigation that Artashes suggested.

Looks like a clean, easy to read and concise website. Nice work.

Mitchell

The breadcrumb navigation has now been removed - please let me know your thoughts now it's removed. Regarding the spinning icons I will have to review this.

Again many thanks for your feedback.

Harry

I agree with the spinning icons. I was instantly drawn to them, not in a good way, it was distracting.. and the spinning serves no real purpose.

Other than that it's a nice clean design I really like it.

You may want to correct this wording - "30 days of trailing our services." I was drawn to the spinning icons as well, but they really didn't bother me. They just seem a little out of sync with the rest of the page. Other than that, I did like your site. Kudos.

Thanks for your feedback chaps. I have asked my web developer to take a look at the spinning icons.

>> You may want to correct this wording - "30 days of trailing our services." I was drawn to the spinning icons as well, but they really didn't bother me. They just seem a little out of sync with the rest of the page. Other than that, I did like your site. Kudos.

I've now changed this, thanks for letting me know!