Hosting Enterprises LAUNCHES

hostingent

Hello HD i was wondering if any would be so kind a review my new company Hosting Enterprises, also there is one thing i am proud off and thats the name Hosting Enterprises, well in my opion anyways. it would be nice to hear peoples opions

Hosting Enterprises

1. The rollover color in your top nav bar makes it difficult to read the text.

2. The actual body of the page is under 600 px wide. Is there a reason you made it so small?

3. Very nice colors - easy on the eyes and professional looking.

4. In logo, I'm pretty sure "Head Quarters" should be one word.

5. You have some typos. One in particular that stands out is where on a few occasions you use "it's" instead of the proper "its".

6. Overall, nice job. Well done.

Vito

Thankyou Vito

vito said:
1. The rollover color in your top nav bar makes it difficult to read the text.

2. The actual body of the page is under 600 px wide. Is there a reason you made it so small?

3. Very nice colors - easy on the eyes and professional looking.

4. In logo, I'm pretty sure "Head Quarters" should be one word.

5. You have some typos. One in particular that stands out is where on a few occasions you use "it's" instead of the proper "its".

6. Overall, nice job. Well done.

Vito

thankyou for your comments i will have one of my staff members look into the typos on the site and the following points that you mentiond. the reasson for the body of the page is so small is becuase we wanted a different layout to other sites.

hostingent said:
the reasson for the body of the page is so small is becuase we wanted a different layout to other sites.
I see. It's up to you, but I just feel that you are not making good use of the available screen real estate. IMO, I'd rather try standing out with a unique design rather than standing out by sacrificing screen space.

Either way, good job. :)

Vito

I like the design. Simple, effective, to the point. However, gray on white is HARD to read. I'd suggest using plain black text, I am surprised Vito was able to read the text, I had a heck of a time!

It was indeed a bit difficult to read, John. But for me, it was more the (small) font size rather than color than made it tough to read.

Vito

Yeah, it is fairly small isn't it? The black would at least be nice if he's not willing to do a larger font. When I see small font I think about some of our clients that can't read things that small, they probably wouldn't have signed up with us if they couldn't read our site ;).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123