Hosting Puppy Best Yet

dcypherd

This is the best hosting company i have used hands down. Here is the info

Name and URL of hosting company: Hosting Puppy (http://www.hostingpuppy.com) <<URL EDITED: Affiliate links are not allowed.>>
Hosted URL(s): GIMPCast.com
Description of service(s) used: Shared hosting (Buck-A-Gig plan).
How long have you been using the service(s): 1 month.
Detailed review: I have had a lot bad experiences with shared hosting. This is probably my first positive one. I was originally drawn to this host because of the price($1 per gig and plenty of bandwith). I was further impressed by the very up-to-date software that they are running(cpanel 11, php5, mysql 5 etc). Once i bought the service I was surprised by how professional the service was(even when compared to the big names that I have used). They claim to also have great tech support which I can't review as I haven't had any problems(nothing wrong with that). Although all my dealings with the staff have been excellent
Pros: Best value for your money I've seen.
Cons: none.
Would you recommend this company to your best friend? Absolutely

Hmm.. very cheap plan! never thought you would get a serious host @ $1 per month. Considering that you have posted an aff. link, not sure if your review is genuine!

I will use it for my personal site, since it's $1/month. :D :twocents:
If I want to host my company website, I prefer more expensive one (that have good reputation or dedicated server).

Hey Kuntal,

We do have more expensive packages, just check out our web site. We have Pro and Gold packages which come with a wealth of extra features.

Just throwing it out there - hope if you haven't signed up already that you will be joining us soon!

- Tom

Good features for the price

I have added your service to my short list of hosting options. I am in the process of building several sites so the pricing is very attractive and it looks like the features are great for that price range. I'll be signing up within the next two weeks. After I've used the service for a couple of months and found it to be satisfactory, then I will gladly add more sites.

Hey chatterbox,

Glad to hear you're highly considering us, I hope to see you with us in the weeks to come!

- Tom

I completely forgot about browsing past your site earlier. I can't see how long you require to be paid for at a time (ie one month, three months, six months, a year) but I might just have to go with you based on the price for even a year. Sounds low risk enough for my tastes and I like the puppy.