Hosting Reseller Scammer or Not Scammer ????

irnahost.com

I want create this topic for informe other for scammer reseller and lie publicity for unlimited reseller.
below list are my bad experiences with hustler hosting reseller company :
1: empirereseller.com
2: vebbnest.com
3: firsthosting.us
4: hostmonsterz.info
5: skypehost.org

above company give you Alpha Master Reseller & Master Reseller, but after few time (realeted to your payment metods such as monthly or yearly payment) informe our account for violating of TOS and rapidly suspending reseller and total subreseller account and not refund any cent to customer.
in some cases such as ******* even you request refund our money after one day they will not refund any money for untruly excuse.Take care and go away from above company.
Total of above company manager are pakistan,indian,bangladesh man that write in our site that we are great company but they are lier.
such as Firsthosting.us they are manage with man of pakistan (Mr.Umar Mughal)and not company and great scammer and eat your money.if you pay any cent to this site your money burn and nowise not refund your money.
Dear reader of this topic please share your experiences with above site and below suggestion site and company:
1: lenovohost.com ----->indian
2: hosty.net
3: techvensys.com -----> indian
4: futuredhosting.com ----->indian+bangladesh
5: larryband.com ------>reseller of tc88.info
6: server5000------>havn't even one phone number
7: gr8ecom.com ------>indian
8: eznethost.com ------>havn't even one phone number
9: centriohost.com ---->Bangladesh
10: jixhost.com
11: bluebayhost.com
12: uniqinfotech.com ------>indian
13: cocoahost.com ------>havn't even one phone number
14: trex-host.com ------>havn't even one phone number
15: cheapestunlimitedhosting.com ----->indian
16: eukhost.com
17: lowhostingrates.com ------>havn't even one phone number
18: i7hosting.com ------>centriohost reseller
19: pkwebhost.net ----->pakistan
20: tc88.info
21: 757hosting.com ----->larrybond reseller
22: eaglehost.info
23: serverbing.com -----> write ireland registered company (but not even one phone number support)
24: fasthostonline.com
25: aeriferous.org ---->indian
26: acmehostingweb.com ---->indian
27: alfainhost.com
28: royalehost.com
29-santrex.net ---->not give any phone number and non domain email
30-hostale.com
31-alpha-master-reseller.com
32-9xhost.info

Last edited:
How did they determine that you (or the customer you are speaking of) violated the TOS? What was their specific reasoning behind it?

I am very very sympathetic actually.
I have had similar issues with ResellerRocket.com
And I've had similar issues with countless other hosts.
I now have my own server as I'm sick of being let down as a reseller.

Just for your information guys, a lot of these unlimited reseller companies suspend you for using too much space! How can you use too much space when you have unlimited?! Perhaps they shouldn't be offering unlimited in that case! By offering unlimited you have to be prepared to take full responsibility for maintaining your limits as a web hosting provider, if that makes any sense. It sounds as if the hosts you've had experiences with aren't all that they seem.

Good luck with finding a decent web host, irnahost.com!
Coz I fully understand what you're going through right now. :confused:

Last edited:
So you have been scammed by 32 different hosts? Haven't you thought for a moment that maybe you and what you do are the reason for this? And don't you do any research on your future host before ordering something from them?

What you're saying is certainly a valid point.
But you have to take into consideration that he could, funnily enough, be totally innocent.
I'm only saying that because I've experienced similar problems, and I know for a fact that I've done nothing to deserve them! ;)
There are, unfortunately, a lot of incompetent hosts out there. :confused:

It is not necessary to do anything bad. It is enough to not do enough research and not apply enough common sense and realism to your expectations.
If something sounds too good to be true, it is most probably not true :)

That is true.
I mean, I would be happier to pay for a more expensive host that offers me unlimited than I would for a cheaper one.
Obviously, I always look for the cheapest deal, but I have a certain price range. If it goes above that price range I won't buy, but I also won't buy if it goes below that price range.

Simply because a host that offers unlimited for dirt cheap prices stands no chance of success really. I'm talking about the REAL DIRT CHEAP ones here. They're obviously desperate to just get customers and evidently aren't thinking in the long term. For that reason I don't buy then. ;)

I would very strongly advise against signing up for an unlimited reseller hosting plan with anyone

I would advise to be cautious, certainly, but I wouldn't necessarily advise against it.
I, personally, always prefer to have unlimited when I buy hosting with someone. Nevertheless, I like that unlimited to remain unlimited for me. Any limits should be the responsibility of the web host not me, the customer.
If they run out of space, it is their responsibility to purchase more space, not mine. And I don't want to have to pay extra for it if/when they do.
Apart from that I'm perfectly happy.

I do see your point, however. ;)
I just prefer to have unlimited. Though it certainly carries risks. So my advice is don't necessarily refuse an unlimited hosting offer, but certainly be wary.
Do your research before hand. Or don't bother buying it. ;)

I think that is good idea to contact yoiur web host before signing up and ask web host about any opportunity you will have on the server.
If unlimited is being offered ask them to explain what exactly they mean by that and what are hidden limits possible.

It's been 11 days and the OP hasn't replied to any comments. Frankly, I'm confused - it looks like they've had bad experiences with 5 companies and want opinions of the others at the bottom. The first thing that struck me was the mention of Alpha Master Reseller and Master Reseller plans - which have always been a recipe for disaster.

Its really sad to listen that you were dropped without letting you know about the exact reason and it is really strange because in such cases, exact reasons should be told to the customer along with its logs as well and if that matter is not that serious enough, give a chance by warning.

Am I just being lucky to not get listed there or is it something which is bad? Hmmm... confused. LOL.

A lot of times, companies that offer you "UNLIMITED" stuff basically is overselling their server and when they run out of resources, they hunt for the Biggest resource user and shut them down. That's usually the case.

The only caution which I could tell you guys is to just beware of people who offer UNLIMITED anything at all. It's kinda impossible to offer anything which is unlimited. Just use a little common sense and you'll know that there's no such thing as an unlimited HDD and unlimited bandwidth.

I disagree, Just because web hosts, don't have a Phone number, and may have unlimited means there a bad company, or Don't offer you good services.

I actually offer unlimited services of my web hosting, and reseller orders as it may seem, we are overselling our servers we are not. With over 20 servers, and alot of disk space available i personally think this is okay, because for every order of unlimited services another server is added to our collection. Making you have top-notch services, and lite speed connections. Wouldn't this be considered unlimited?

I disagree, Just because web hosts, don't have a Phone number, and may have unlimited means there a bad company, or Don't offer you good services.

I actually offer unlimited services of my web hosting, and reseller orders as it may seem, we are overselling our servers we are not. With over 20 servers, and alot of disk space available i personally think this is okay, because for every order of unlimited services another server is added to our collection. Making you have top-notch services, and lite speed connections. Wouldn't this be considered unlimited?
because for every order of unlimited services another server is added to our collection?
so you're saying for every business package of $50/year, you're adding another server to your inventory? What am I missing? :confused:

unlimited can depend on a few different things. what you have to look out for on unlimited / unmetered web hosts is there fair use policy.

How can you use too much space when you have unlimited?!

well thats because their is no such thing as unlimited.

if their is can you tell me where i can get an unlimited hdd from my computer or an unlimited 2 litre bottle of milk or better still an unlimited fuel tank for my van.

i bet your answer will be I CANT

Wow, that is a long list. I think you need to research your company. It is competitive and everyone is trying to cut costs and reach the highest margin of profit. I wonder how much time and money the OP has lost because they/he/she keeps using or exploring these small companies.
I agree that having a phone isn't really an indication of a good or bad reseller but even if they don't have a phone, do they respond by e-mail or other resources? Contact is Contact and it is necessary in this industry.