hosting service to start

Well if you search the same query on Google you'll find tons of article that may give you a brief idea about factors that you need to consider while choosing a web hosting company.

However, the most important thing is you do need the ability to think for yourself rather than simply following what the experts tell you.

IMO, the one who is looking for a hosting services should browse “web hosting offer section” in the forum and contact few web hosts one by one. By this way I am sure he/she will find their next web host very quickly.

Selecting a competitively priced, stable host with services that match your specific requirements and which provide an upgrade path.

It's nice to have good technical support if you ever have problems with your website or email. I would recommend that you find a few hosts you like through your online research and then call or email them to see how responsive they are.

Things to consider before choosing web hosting provider
1. Their experience in the industry
2. Uptime Reliability
3. Customer and Technical support
4. Customer reviews
5. Pricing and plans.

Theres a couple of things you need to take into consideration when choosing a web hosting provider. Be sure to do homework and make sure the company your looking at can provide just the right services for you. Make sure that they have good reviews and read their Terms Of Service and make sure they sutiable for you.

Their experience in the industry is also important and make sure they have good uptime.. As for pricing and plans thats upto what you need for your site. If theres anything else we could help you with please do let us know.

Find a company and contact them. See how they talk to you and if they give what they say. My opinion is that support is the most important thing you need to have when choosing a company. And i am not saying for 24/7 support, but for a support that will really help you if you need help.
Also try to do a small research on webmaster forums about reviews or ask if anyone have used them before. With that you can see if other people recommend the company you are going to use :D

Last edited:
All depends your requirements, you should search with your real needs instead the general "best" or such.

Search on forums about reviews or even ask if someone can review them

Contact them and see how they reply. All you need is guarantees and support. Not 24/7 support , Just the support to answer any questions or solve any issues you have

Why do we have this thread every other week lol.

Use the search feature, we have answered this about 50 times..

What are the most important things while choose a hosting company?

Watch out reviews are fixed and usually bought, same with reputations, make sure they have a uptime garuntee so you don't have to pay if they go offline, get the cap for there server account limit, some servivces like godaddy and hostgator throw thousands on one server so you get a slow unreliable connection and google might pealize you (overloaded servers).

Also make sure they have chat and a phone number even if you don't use it.

Also you can test there speed here I just did dwhs and hostgator and it's a huge differance:

dwhs.net was faster by 7.09 seconds. It has won 100% of all encounters.

Last edited:
I believe that then site owners must have a clear idea what they need. When it comes to Shared Hosting for example, it is a good idea the consumers to take in mind that any promises for "Unlimited" space and bandwidth refer to cheap service and probably to a poor quality.

Another important thing is to use a company with good reputation and business history.

As much as it may seem like a big deal, dont let price be the determining factor, pay a lot of attention to customer service and quality, also do some research on the companies, or just on webhosting itself.

Search on forums about reviews
this is not always the best thing to do as 99.9% of forum reviews are negative, not many clients will post positive reviews on hosting forums. testimonials on websit6es are not always true as these can be bought or if the site is a template then they can be the default ones that comes with the template.

find out the servers IP address, do a search on this to finds sites hosted on the IP and then contact some of these sites for a review of the host.

if a host has a live chat check several times a day to see if this is every online, if it is online then chat with sales and ask some simple questions that a host should know and see what replies you get and then using either their sales email or ticket system ask the same questions this way and see how long it is before you get a reply.

a good host should reply within an hour, but allow time zone differences allow 24 hours, longer than 24 hrs and i would think again about using them, unless you send this during a bank holiday or weekend when some sales departments dont work

You should look for following things while choosing hosting company.

1)99.99% Uptime
2)Servers equipped with latest hardware
3)High speed connectivity to internet
4)24x7 quality support