Hosting Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

ServerLS

Site Name: LoadedServers
Running: Started close to the end of 2002
Type Of Site: Web Hosting Company

What's Included:
Site, 2 domains (loadedservers.com) (loadedservers.net), all rights and files for the design (PSD's etc...)
We had support forums and a helpdesk, however we hardly had any tickets therefore we did not keep that part of the site.

Preview: http://members.shaw.ca/lshosting (buttons have rollover effect that makes it turn into a goldish color) The picture quality is also not great the site lookes much clear and better.

Price: I haven't exactly decided on the price, but I am open to offers that are reasonable.

Hi there, I am selling Loadedservers. Origanally my partner and I created a web hosting company, we wanted to have low costing plans that would provide good uptime, support and tons of resources. We have been very happy with our results and have enjoyed running this kind of business, however, it seems that my partner, nor I, have time for this company anymore. We have moved on with new projects or have started new careers and paths.

Most of the signups came from people who were looking for a plan that would consist of low cost and low problems. We have had many good customers who have loved our services.

I'd prefer if a buyer would like to start a hosting biz, that he/she could start off with this. I know some people may want to buy because of traffic or just to redirect it to a site. So as I have mentioned I would prefer to see this site go to a buye,r who can put more time and invest more into this site, so it can reach higher then it was, when our staff ran it. I would hate to see this site just be kept online to redirect customers etc.. however, if it comes to that, then i may have to go along with it.

If you do have any questions feel free to ask via email (gottie@gmail.com).

Thanks for your time.

Most of the customers are waiting for a new owner and hopefully the new owner and I can arrange these customers old plans. Some other customers are using free accounts else where for the time being.

Hello,
We might be interested in your business. It would depend on the customer base and retention. You can email me at gard [at] gocws.com. Due to previous issues, we only work on structured deals but you will find our offer to be very generous.

Please let me know what you think.

Gard

Hi,

If this is still for sale can you email me with details

adam [at] manobanweb.com
as we would be intrested in keeping the current site online

Status
Not open for further replies.