HostingCon

shockym

Anyone heading of to this years con? I figure one of these years I will head out there again but this year I have some personal things to attend to (a house remodel). I think this might be the only con I would visit too, well maybe HOPE but that is stretching it a little. Who's going?

As much as we would like to attend, it unfortunately ran and managed by the same folks behind WHT. We have no interest in support them.

As much as we would like to attend, it unfortunately ran and managed by the same folks behind WHT. We have no interest in support them.

exactly the same reason i wont attend. they (inet) even sent me a personal invitation. i told then i will consider if they unban me on WHT ( they banned me for reporting an abuser) and they have yet to reply.

their is even a new thread appeared on WHT abusing my company by an ex client who even gives out personal infor so i contacted inet and the ticjet is still open after 2 months without reply and if i add anything their mod "bear" just tells me to wait and stop adding to ticket.

last ticket reply was

17/06/2012 21:53
> I would if i could get a reply to the original ticket. 15 days and no reply is not acceptable.

Every new ticket you open slows a moderator more, Terry. Please take the hint, and await a response in the original ticket.

'bear'
WHT Community Leader