Hostingdiscussion.com

CMTHosting

Hello,

The reason I’ve posted this message is because I want the Hosting Discussion team to know how grateful I am for they support & advice etc.

Since I started using Hosting Discussion this year it’s helped me a lot this is thanks to the Hosting Discussion team and all the wonderful members, You have all helped me with my site & the software I use etc, You have gave me loads of free advice and I’m very grateful I’d just like you to know that, I think it’s great to have something like this setup it’s great for people just starting hosting and need advice & help, what makes this even better is it’s free and everyone is so friendly (it’s like having another person to my family) I’d like to thank Hosting Discussion for they support & advice which you have given me in such a friendly manner and wish you luck for the future, I hope you gain many more members and you can make this a even bigger community. It’s nice to have people like you offering this service FREE OF CHARGE!!!

I understand you have another life to continue and I’m so grateful you have dedicated most of your time to the forums here (I’m sure I talk on the other members behalf as well).

Good luck with the forums, you have a member for life!

Christopher, don't forget, that it's members such as yourself that make this community a great place.

There are so many kind hearted people here, and it made me feel right at home the min I first came here.

The best form of appreciation is to return the favor to other members, when they come in from the cold, and need some of the same advice. :)

I'm certainly glad that you've been able to find what you're looking for here, and we hope to see you around here for a long time.

This really is a mature community and I'm glad to read in and contribute whatever/whenever I can.

Roj

What kind words, I think that we all think the same way :). As Mark said, Its members like you that make this a great place to be.

CMTHosting said:
you have a member for life!

Christopher, thank you so much for kind words! It means everything to those who come here every day with an effort to make this community better, whether it is a member of staff or just a member.

Your recognition is important to us and I can only hope that we keep seeing the more of you in future.
niyogi said:
This really is a mature community
Quite intelligent, too. I guess this plays a huge part as to why this community has been so successful in terms of being friendly and helpful. We have a lot of users here who see lack of that on other communities. Yes, HD is still smaller, but we are growing into the right direction.

I'm really happy to see more intelligent discussions happening here with more frequency and people being helpful instead of mean. :)
CMTHosting said:
It’s nice to have people like you offering this service FREE OF CHARGE!!!

*me thinks Evil thoughts... :devil:

The reason I’ve posted this message is because I want the Hosting Discussion team to know how grateful I am for they support & advice etc.
There are so many knowledgeable people on this forum that really take the time to help the people who are new to the industry or simply need some help.

All of us here are hopefully learning something: if it is not about web hosting, then hopefully how to work with people to solve a problem.

Thank you, CMTHosting, for your kind post. :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b1hosting