Hostingxperts.com

eazy

Does anyone know anything about this outfit?

I'm trying to resolve an issue with them, and am getting no response. I believe I'm getting ripped off.

Easy, eazy. :D I am sure there is a solution.

If you paid by PayPal and want to terminate your account, there seems to be a link on the bottom that says "Cancel Account", which seems automatic. Have you tried that?

Best,

Haven't tried that

I haven't tried to cancel my account. That's not the issue. The problem is that I had numerous files, folders, products on the sites that I am now unable to access. (This was a renewal that has apparently gone sour) If nothing else, I would at least like to be able to retrieve my files.

I would personally never sign-up for a company that provides one email address as their only way of contact. I guess your best bet, since domain whois doesn't provide more information, is to keep emailing them with your paypal transaction ID to have them fix the issue.

If they don't do that, keep everything you have on file (all your requests), and try doing a chargeback through PayPal (or whatever you paid with).

Best,

Hello eazy ,

There are no reviews found about this hosting company by google and I would not recommend this host to anyone who have a big business and want 100% support and uptime!

I suggest you do a chargeback through paypal and search for a better hosting company with lots of positive reviews.

Thanks
Kind Regards ,
Muhammad Haris

:)

Muhammad Haris said:
There are no reviews found about this hosting company by google and I would not recommend this host to anyone who have a big business and want 100% support and uptime!
Do you have personal experience with the hosting company in question to provide this sort of recommendation?
Absence of reviews does not constitute a web hosting company as a bad one.

Best,

I dont know about anyone else but my rule is to find the reviews about the hosting company and read the testimonals by other users to find out the reliablity.

Muhammad Haris said:
I dont know about anyone else but my rule is to find the reviews about the hosting company and read the testimonals by other users to find out the reliablity.

You still made a strong statement by saying you would not recommend them, yet you have not used them.

Easy, we're you able to retrieve you files yet? Is the account just suspended or termianted?

The account was deactivated when my credit card expired. I corrected that problem immediately, then contacted the hosting company. Their response was to resubmit payment and my accounts would be reactivated, which I did.

After about two days, only one of my three accounts was reactivated. Since then, I have sent numerous emails to them with no response.

So, to answer your question, no I haven't been able to retrieve my files. As to whether the accounts are just deactivated or terminated, I have no idea as I have received no response from them.

eazy said:
So, to answer your question, no I haven't been able to retrieve my files. As to whether the accounts are just deactivated or terminated, I have no idea as I have received no response from them.
Hmm, strange they haven't responded yet in all this time. If it was me, I would have proceed to do a chargeback with my CC.

Good luck.

Artashes said:
Hmm, strange they haven't responded yet in all this time. If it was me, I would have proceed to do a chargeback with my CC.

Good luck.

Right that's what I would have done as well.