HostMonster Review

alreadyhosting

<<MOD NOTE: Advertising is NOT allowed. If you are leaving a review, then please do so. If you are advertising your site, this is not the correct forum to do so.>>

Name and URL of hosting company: HostMonster
Hosted URL(s): TO BE FILLED
Description of service(s) used: Shared hosting
How long have you been using the service(s): 1 year
Detailed review: I have had no problems with hostmonster, in fact, I have tested many hosts and I would say hostmonster is by far the best host. Hostmonster is affordable, reliable, and includes many free extra such as free google adwords and free yahoo search marketing dollars.. HostMonster has great customer support and offers a free domain name. This web host advertises unlimited bandwidth and disk space.
Pros:
- Very Affordable
- Instant Setup
- Over $100 In Advertising Credit
- Free Domain Name For Life
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Great Built-In Stats Program
- Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth
- Very User Friendly
Cons: I cannot think of any problems.
Would you recommend this company to your best friend? Yes

I've been using Host Monster Plus and their sister company (same place same machinery) for almost 3 years now.

A website I currently host there is http://www.neoacademy.info which can be used for speed and stability tests.

I've been happy with their overall performance, with any problems being fixed at a fast rate with them being fully honest and not lying to me.

Overall they have had their few (very few) issues, but have always overcome them with honesty and speed, the quality is continually getting better with the service being upgraded without and price changes and old members getting the upgrade free.

<<URL removed. Advertising is not allowed.>>

As for me I have never used them but read different reviews of them both good and bad.

Isn't it interesting how affiliates selling web hosting never have any problems with server performance of the service they are promoting?! :rolleyes2

Last edited:
There different of the common given by different parties.
If you think that is great then continue with if not, then choose othe rhosting..

Cons: I cannot think of any problems.

Let me help you on this. Their customer support sucks - will say whatever they can in order to make you put down the phone. Also, many customers (including me!) who first started with their service will get SUSPENDED just because you are from a not-so-well-known country.

HM's service is good but they really need to improve their customer supports.

I've been using Host Monster Plus and their sister company (same place same machinery) for almost 3 years now.

A website I currently host there is http://www.neoacademy.info which can be used for speed and stability tests.

I've been happy with their overall performance, with any problems being fixed at a fast rate with them being fully honest and not lying to me.

Overall they have had their few (very few) issues, but have always overcome them with honesty and speed, the quality is continually getting better with the service being upgraded without and price changes and old members getting the upgrade free.
QUOTE]
So is BlueHost their sister company?