★ HostMyThing.com ★ 75% off first month! ★ 2GB RAM/60GB HDD w/ 3TB Bandwidth $5! ★

hostmything

★ HostMyThing.com ★ 75% off first month! ★ 2GB RAM/60GB HDD w/ 3TB Bandwidth $5! ★

HUGE PROMOTION! 75% off your first month's invoice with the promotional code 7RE36R5XIN! This is a limited offer! Act soon, before this exceptional deal is discontinued!

Skeptical our plans and pricing are too good to be true? Here is our latest client testimonial (Ordered both Web hosting and a VMP-5 VPS):
"HostMyThing is undoubtedly one of the best hosting I have ever used. The good thing about this hosting was that it has a convenient user interface and Cpanel/Virtulizor Hosting Panel. I am enjoying using services of HostMyThing.com. There is nothing to worry about. Storage, memory or speed, as it is all there. You can upgrade anytime and it’s stable and reliable. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a better hosting with maximum uptime.
The VPS and Shared Hosting were superb and stable. Also, the Live help or Support Tickets are really quick and helpful. You get help and support related to your questions in no time at all. There is a friendly environment over there. Furthermore, I have never come into attack using Hosting services of HMT. They have better protection against DDos and other attacks. I felt safe using HMT services. I have been using several Hosting services from other companies but I never had any complications using services of HMT or any down time. It’s fast and secure. Also, you can install hundred of scripts in just single click. I really loved using HMT services."

-Another Satisfied Customer of HostMyThing :)

Rock Solid Infrastructure
Our VPS nodes are located in a brand new Buffalo, New York datacenter built in 2009 by ColoCrossing. ColoCrossing is a well-established company operating since 2003 that has been dedicated to providing quality dedicated & colocation services. We are proud to say that we locate our servers in their facilities and that we look forward to many great years to come with them. In addition, we use Virtualizor as a VPS control panel. Virtualizor is a complete VPS Control Panel Management solution. This fully feature-packed control panel allows you to control every aspect of your virtual server and view it’s statistics. You can remotely boot, reboot, change hostname, shutdown, access SSH root access, and much more. Upon signup, you will be sent a welcome email with your very own login information to Virtualizor. It’s so lightweight and easy to use that anyone could use it!

So, with so many choices, why host with us?
HostMyThing.com is your premier web hosting company, everything from simple web hosting to Enterprise level Dedicated solutions. We guarantee our services will be reliable, and there when you need it. We back all of our hosting with a 30 day money-back guarantee. What sets HostMyThing apart from other hosts is our service – that’s the HMT Difference. We always put our clients first, no matter what the case. Our company is made up of a talented team of individuals who all love what they do, with years of experience under their belts. HostMyThing is unlike any other hosting provider out there. Period. Try the HMT difference, and see how we can work for you!

Our approach to Open-VZ VPS
Many people believe Open-VZ based servers is just another way for incompetent web hosts to oversell their servers. Not at HMT. Here's our approach. Each VPS plan's guaranteed memory is counted towards our no-overselling guarantee. We never sell over 80% of our guaranteed memory to clients. The Burstable RAM is a bit different. We have implemented this so that if there is a surplus of resources on the node, a single client may utilize a burst (hence burstable) of RAM. This allows for us to provide Virtual Private servers that are both reliable and lightning fast. In addition to RAM, we never sell over 80% of our servers' total disk space, although realistically it is never over 50% sold because of the amount of storage capacity we have in each node.

All VPS plans come with:
  • Virtualizor VPS Control Panel
  • Rock Solid RAID 10 Protected Disk Space
  • Super Fast Intel Servers.
  • No-Overselling Guarantee. We never sell over 80% of the servers's resources.
  • Fast Setup
  • Quality Support with 15 minute adverage ticket response time
  • Full Root Access
  • 100% Uptime Record!
  • Choice of OS
  • Ability to grow. We can add more RAM, Disk, and Bandwidth to your account "A la carte" :)

Storage VPS Packages

VMS-1
500 MB Guaranteed RAM (650 MB Burstable)
60 GB RAID-10 Protected Disk Space
1 CPU Core
3TB Bandwidth
Price (without discount): $19.95
Order Now

VMS-2
1 GB Guaranteed RAM (1.25 GB Burstable)
90 GB RAID-10 Protected Disk Space
2 CPU Core
4 TB Bandwidth
Price (without discount): $29.95
Order Now

VMS-3
1.5 GB Guaranteed RAM (2 GB Burstable)
120 GB RAID-10 Protected Disk Space
3 CPU Core
5 TB Bandwidth
Price (without discount): $39.95
Order Now

VMS-4
2 GB Guaranteed RAM (2.5 GB Burstable)
150 GB RAID-10 Protected Disk Space
4 CPU Core
6 TB Bandwidth
Price (without discount): $49.95
Order Now

VMS-5
3 GB Guaranteed RAM (4 GB Burstable)
180 GB RAID-10 Protected Disk Space
4 CPU Core
7 TB Bandwidth
Price (without discount): $59.95
Order Now

Performance VPS Packages

VMP-1
500 MB Guaranteed RAM (750 MB Burstable)
20 GB RAID-10 Protected Disk Space
1 CPU Core
1 TB Bandwidth
Price (without discount): $9.95
Order Now

VMP-2
1 GB Guaranteed RAM (1.5 GB Burstable)
40 GB RAID-10 Protected Disk Space
2 CPU Core
2 TB Bandwidth
Price (without discount): $19.95
Order Now

VMP-3
2 GB Guaranteed RAM (3 GB Burstable)
60 GB RAID-10 Protected Disk Space
3 CPU Core
3 TB Bandwidth
Price (without discount): $29.95
Order Now

VMP-4
4 GB Guaranteed RAM (6 GB Burstable)
80 GB RAID-10 Protected Disk Space
4 CPU Core
4 TB Bandwidth
Price (without discount): $39.95
Order Now

VMP-5
8 GB Guaranteed RAM (12 GB Burstable)
100 GB RAID-10 Protected Disk Space
4 CPU Core
5 TB Bandwidth
Price (without discount): $49.95
Order Now

Money Back Guarantee
All of our Virtual Private Servers come with a risk-free 30-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you feel that our VPS hosting services are not right for you, simply request a refund within 30 days of your original purchase date and we’ll issue you a 100% full refund with no questions asked.

As always, feel free to PM, email, or chat me with any questions.