HostRail.Com review

Asmar

Hello,

I'm very pleased to post my positive review about hostrail.com - they're the best!

I've a VPS with them and I always get fast response, all of my tickets get solved in very short period of time, and support staff members are very kind. They even installed cPanel and some features for me on my VPS. I really love them.

I had many problems (Problems from my end) and they fixed them all.

Their prices are also cheap, and reasonable. I'm using them from few months and the service has been great so far.

Finally, I hope to stay with them for many years to come, it's very hard to find an honest provider like HostRail.Com :agree:

I recommend hostrail to everyone!

Name and URL of hosting company: HostRail.Com
Hosted URL(s): (I prefer not to tell, but you can PM me if you want the url)
Description of service(s) used: 4 Power Units Server
How long have you been using the service(s): 3 Months
Detailed review: I've been using them for 3 months now and the service really amazed! I've never used such a reliable provider before. I've VPS with them and they provide 24/7 support and fix all of my problems in matter of time, very fast! They really won my trust. Please view my main post above to see in details.
Pros: Excellent Support, reliable, very friendly staff members...
Cons: well they don't really have any bad thing, but I think they should redesign their website as the current one looks not very good. This is not a problem though! ;)
Would you recommend this company to your best friend? : Yes of course!