How a new website get a page rank?

twhdir

According to me following points will help to get a page rank :

» Include useful high-quality information on your site.
» Add relative and useful Tags for each page of your web site.
» Keep your website up.
» Search Google for your website.
» Provide motivation for highly ranked websites to link to yours.
» Translate your website into foreign languages.
» Write a newsletter and send it out.
» Give away content.
» Check out a site before you link back.
» Provide a Rich Site Summary (RSS).
» Ask other high-quality websites to link to your website.
» Tell the press about your site.
» Publicize your site to everyone with whom you communicate.
» Submit your site to various web directories and reference sites.

If you have any other suggestions then kindly share...

Thanks!

» Keep your website up.
» Give away content.

Thanks!
You might also add a blog to your site and promote activity on it.

Never seen one...

Contact a good SEO agency to avoid headaches :)

I have never seen an SEO company that is worth what they charge.
We offer Basic inhouse SEO but stop at that because we refuse to promise things we can not do.
Every SEO company that I get solicited by seems to not even get ranked high for their own page, unless you include their name in the search keyword.
Once you have your site set up and the basic SEO done, you need to spend about an hour or so each week measuring and adjusting your SEO for your site.
Given the fact MOST sites do not run at a profit, this makes sense that you do it.
Youtube has many short videos that are very informative, but ALWAYS measure everything you do and then compare.

Here's the deal with SEO - if you're contacted by someone, then they're not doing their job :) If they can't rank themselves in the Number 1 and Number 2 spots for the targeted industry, then there's no reason you should ever be with them.

That said, my wife runs an SEO company which I work on quite a bit, and I can tell you without a doubt, SEO DOES WORK! It must be done correctly, but it has a bigger reward than any other medium.

As for the topic of this post - "getting a page rank" - you can ignore that factor. PageRank no longer plays a part in SEO. It does help for those that want to charge others for advertising etc, but traffic reports and clientele is a better indicator.

As Steve mentioned, blogging is going to be a huge factor in getting your website noticed. If you're not blogging, you're missing out!

1} Good and Genuine Contents on your website
2} Backlinks to good sites
3} Traffic to your website
4} Good keywords
5} Static sites dont get good page ranks... So feel free to post original and genuine contents regularly

» Keep your website up.
» Give away content.

Thanks!

Also make sure you put your site into Googles Webmaster Tools as well, you will receive tips there as well as info about how it is preforming and how you can fix issues.

If you really want to get good PR for your new site then exchange links with quality sites.And also update your site regularly with some good ,original and fresh content.Because content matters a lot to Google.

Thanks

You are absolutely right.

I will suggest you to go social . This will helps you in branding the website asn google love authenticity of a website and if you have a pinterest account, Facebook and google+ it will give you more benefits.

These days PR is not the only measure. Google has introduced newer algorithms to work out your ranking. Apparently also REAL humans are employed to rank pages.

Good keywords is a good one to have. Unique content, with many sorts of different keywords in it to set your site aside from the rest. Keeping the website up to date and fresh is a good one. Having some sort of news feed or a blog which is regularly updated would also come in pretty handy.

I would also suggest you to register with Google Webmaster Tools and submit the sitemap. You can easily generate sitemap.xml online.

If you want quick page rank then create some profile on forum websites and you will see quick changes in page ranks...

Thanks!

In the idea that others will take and place it on their site ... this will help. But this rarely happens for the new sites.

Achieving a good page rank is a gradual process. The page rank will any website will improve only if the search engine optimization strategies are followed on a regular basis. Also, it is important to have good quality content on the website that provides with value to the people.