how can i market my business?

pinoyhosting1

well its been 6months now but i only have few clients on my server. i think 23 clients. but i want to expand. hope you can help me guys. or if you have any suggestions. :smash:

I think you should give us some marketing tips as you are making on average 4 clients in a month.Good job.Well marketing includes advertising , SEO and making your website reach to maximum clients worldwide.

Web hosting is one of the toughest and busiest niches over the net and your website is among thousands of other portals trying to gain more of the web traffic share. for a while, using the Google AdWords could be nice to see how your business would be going on the net. If you have enough cash in your pockets, using paid advertisements could considerably increase your sales volumes.

New domain name and a little budget for paid advertising to get the ball rolling. Or a bigger budget if you want thing to go a little fast but be carefull not to get to big to fast in this industry unless you have a nice bank account to back you.

well its been 6months now but i only have few clients on my server. i think 23 clients. but i want to expand. hope you can help me guys. or if you have any suggestions. :smash:

dont forget to use your client base (once you probably have more), we do a quarterly newsletter to keep in touch and keep them updated

Start providing free web hosting service - you will have tons of clients :)
Plus you can offer paid upgrades, put ads and earn money from it, etc.

Start providing free web hosting service - you will have tons of clients :)
Plus you can offer paid upgrades, put ads and earn money from it, etc.

Having a ton of clients and having a successful business are two very different things.

Personally, I'd take 1 paid client over 100 free client! Having multiple clients means more support tickets etc, and if it's all free, where does the support staff get paid from?

Free hosting gets a bad rap, but for good reason. Many shops are operated by kids, they're fly-by-night operations, and/or don't provide the support clients really want to receive.

For someone who is looking for clients, and then to essentially say 'give it all away for free' - it just doesn't make sense.

Nowadays .co is good alternative

I would never use a .co to run a business without having the .com as well. Too many people would by habit use .com when typing your site in their browser. If another company owned the .com, you could very well lose a lot of business.

First thing you should start working on your website.I assume you just customized a billing software.

There is no way a customer can trust you to host his website with you. No TOS / AUP which is very important for any hosting business.

As you know there is a huge competition in this business.To compete with others atleast you should have clean content oriented website which provides information about your products / services.

I would consider buying a .com first, then using ad websites such as cpalead, Adwords, and so on. Market your websites like that. Or start advertising on not so popular websites to keep the prices down. :)

If you gonna invest on your future first step without any doubt is Local Market , You should try to get many testimonies from your local market which could help you to be a reliable company in other type of markets .