How did you get here?

Art harassed me until I agree to sign up.

Actually, I first became aware of HD because it was mentioned on another forum.
Since I respected Art and his contribution to that forum I chose to become a member here.

Blue said:
Art harassed me until I agree to sign up.

I thought that Artashes harasses his tennis opponents only! ;)

Blue said:
Actually, I first became aware of HD because it was mentioned on another forum.
Since I respected Art and his contribution to that forum I chose to become a member here.
Cogent reason! :thumbup:

I don't really know... I guess I was doing a sort of hosting industry websites tour... Nothing organised, just me surfing the net.

I knew about it way before I joined though. Maybe half a year earlier or more... I joined because I decided to try some new forums. Joining HD was one of the best decisions I've ever made... I have more of a feeling of "home" here than on any other forum on the net. Other places might be busier, but HD is so cosy...

I agree completely. HD is a much more laid back and friendly forum than others i've been to. HD is like a neighborhood for the hosting industry.

ldcdc said:
... I have more of a feeling of "home" here than on any other forum on the net. Other places might be busier, but HD is so cosy...

Hmm ... It's really extremely cosily here! :)
I have never thought about it ...

Xcel_Hosting said:
I agree completely. HD is a much more laid back and friendly forum than others i've been to. HD is like a neighborhood for the hosting industry.
Nice choice of words :)

jmweb said:
Nice choice of words :)
Absolutely great phrasing, I agree. Thank you all for kind words.

Blue, that was pretty amusing. Harassing you say? heheh.. No driving around Montreal in the shiny X5 for you then. :devil:

You know I'm just kidding, right?

Wow... this question takes me back a long long time in history.... to be honest though I cannot remember. However, I think it has something to do with WHT or some other hosting forum board. I know though I did not just stumble here one day [Or at least I don't think I did]. Though anything more concrete than that is too far back in history. :p

Other places might be busier, but HD is so cosy...
Aint that the truth. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Google search for "hosting discussion" - forum with that name was a good match. I wanted a spot to check out other hosting companies and possibly advertise my own.