How do i host a website from my country and from US server ????

Driahya

i am in trouble because ppl in my country have low bandwidth so when i host my website from US server it takes time to load where as when i try to host from my country its lot expensive. For that reason i want to host my website both from my HOME and a US server .

what shud i do for that ??????:help::help:

Where do you live? United States?
It liiks like you live in the United states and you have toroubles with your ISP

I am from Nepal and m using one of the web hosting provider but the problem is my website takes time to load within my country as ppl here have low bandwidth so if i can host with the country ip address 202 i guess that will help them browse the site quick

any suggestions ??????

Probably most of people in your area are using dial up still or there might be problem with your Internet service provider, if you are catering global market you don't worry on this because most of people are using broadband. However for good uptime, support and efficiencies it would be good for you if you host in US server rather than host at server location in your own country for which you're facing problem currently.

If you want to host your site with the help of the United States hosting company, you will always be enjoying it. But the thing is to choose reliable and reputable one. For this reason I would like to suggest you to look at ************ and **********
Due to the great network and server uptime, my friends have been able to gain a good reputation for their business website. The prices are really cheap and their staff is always attentive to the clients. You can contact support team and they will tell you the steps how to host your website.

I suggest using one of the U.S. companies. Cheaper, faster, and more reliable, depending on the host. To find a good host, just search google web hosting services and you'll find a bunch of sites that does web hosting and there are sites that does Top-10 web hosting. So once you find a host you might like, look up reviews for that certain host and see how the other clients like it. If they hate it, just look for another one. If they love it, then try out the hosting and post your own review.

I suggest using one of the U.S. companies. Cheaper, faster, and more reliable, depending on the host. To find a good host, just search google web hosting services and you'll find a bunch of sites that does web hosting and there are sites that does Top-10 web hosting. So once you find a host you might like, look up reviews for that certain host and see how the other clients like it. If they hate it, just look for another one. If they love it, then try out the hosting and post your own review.
Use hosting with a trial period.

I think that all problems you have are related to the your ISP provider. And I would tryto find the way on the acces to the internet if I were you.

Do not worry on this issues.

Try to contact your local ISP and the web hosting company that you choose to register and you will be able to obtain the solutions.

By the way, where do you register your domain name?
Make sure you done the correct DNS address configuration too.