How is worldpay?

rshosting

We have recently added worldpay to our payment option ..just wanted to know how it works for you.. some feedback will be helpful.

rshosting said:
We have recently added worldpay to our payment option ..just wanted to know how it works for you.. some feedback will be helpful.
I have seen Worldpay been used by several businesses of all sizes and many do prefer it to Paypal because of Customer Service.

As most people have stated, it's used widely among business area's on the internet. I don't know if it's one of the best transactions though, since it can be some what time consuming. Overall, I think you made a decent choice going with their services ;)

Let us know later on or write a review about them ;)

Been using Worldpay as the processor for our merchant account for 9 years now, no long-lasting compalints, the odd bit of downtime, which is usually handled well but overall it just works.

there is cheaper solutions, but there are more expensive. It works although the people I know who used it recently moved to a PDQ system

Also there are still many good option to go for cheaper solution like googlecheckout, barclay, choronopay, multicards, moneybookers, protx, 2checkout etc.

It's great to give your customers multiple choice however managing them well is probably best. Many start-ups seem to thinking adding: Paypal, Nochex, Worldpay, Authorize, Google Checkout, Gold, Money Bookers, Bank Transfer, Debit Cards and Cheques" that it will attract customers. Unless you have a really talented and well experienced Admin keep your payment methods to a minimum ;)

We have used Worldpay for a long time as well and have no problems with them, (maybe cost) - We have created an invisible module that basically customer so not see any reference to worldpay except for the logo on our website.
then the order process is all done on our domain. -