How much do you spend on your GF/BF?

Jina293

Hey guys,

How much money do you spend on your GF or BF?Will you spend your whole months' salary to get him or her something he/she want?

If your BF or GF has a reasonable outlook on life, they wouldn't even allow you to spend month's salary on a gift for them, they would make an effort in saving for that thing themselves. However, I don't see anything wrong if you were to save over a longer period of time to be able to get what she/he wants to make the person you love happy with it.

I'll let you know when I find one :)

A girl once told me that if a guy proposed to her, she wouldn't say yes unless he'd spent at least 6 months of his salary on the ring.

How much would I spend? Right now, absolutely zero. Don't get me wrong as I used to be very much into buying things for my wife. I think it's great that people take the time to consider the wants and needs of their GF/BF over themselves.

I'll let you know when I find one :)

A girl once told me that if a guy proposed to her, she wouldn't say yes unless he'd spent at least 6 months of his salary on the ring.

6 months salary ring exchange your whole life relationship, its worth. She is not request the ring every years.

Instead of spending amount on GF , I would rather purchase server and will earn some more money by reselling it :D

sounds good ?

Instead of spending amount on GF , I would rather purchase server and will earn some more money by reselling it :D

And if you give that server a female name, I can see how it can also play the role of a girlfriend. :thumbup:

sounds good ?

I would said good luck to you. The best if you can hug your server to sleep at night rather than hug your gf.