How to performe ON page SEO for my new website?

ShivJaiswaL

hello everyone....

I have a new website related to online friend finder. its live and containing 1000 pics and content... before I would start the website promotion ,, I just want to make dome change in ON page...

how you people do ON page SEO ?

Use your main keywords in title, description, h1,h2,, tags. Maintain your main keywords ratio to the site content in 2-4%. Use keywords in image tags. Avoid duplicate content on multiple pages.

To go a step farther in using alt tags for your images, also make sure to appropriately name those image files for a even further SEO boost.

First thing use unique content for your website with proper keywords stuffing make proper title and description meta with targeted keywords, use keywords in heading and description and make it bold and italic , remove canonical issue from Url use custom user friendly Url and submit sitemap in Google webmaster also use robots.txt file to hide page from search engine crawler. This are the some basic technique to do on page SEO of website.

If you're launching a new business, you need al lthe time in the world to focus on that. So rather than trying to learn SEO, I'd recommend hiring an SEO company to take care of the initial configurations for things - maybe even do a 6-12 month term with them and get things done correctly.

The world of SEO can be a dangerous one, in that a few wrong actions can sink your site. If you find something offered with a guarantee - go to a different company. If you find something offered for $200/month for full SEO, go to a different company.

SEO, when done right, is not cheap, but it's well worth it.

If you don't want to spend the money, you can TRY doing some on page SEO (updating content etc etc), but really, if you're launching a new business, have a professional do your SEO, have a professional do your taxes, and have a professional run your business. If you don't do these, you'll either run your business into the ground, or you'll just waste money and time and cause your business to lose valuable traction (especially in startup phases).